Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ruin Flight Rising
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Randomized dragon scroll that works like gacha
Randomized dragon scroll that works like gacha
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
flight rising but

all dragons remain in the egg stage until they get enough views and likes

so 100 likes for it to age up to hatchling

200 to age up to dragon

300 for it to be able to breed

every time it ages up the likes are reset

once it is able to breed its likes return to 0 and now every like it has is worth 0.5
flight rising but

all dragons remain in the egg stage until they get enough views and likes

so 100 likes for it to age up to hatchling

200 to age up to dragon

300 for it to be able to breed

every time it ages up the likes are reset

once it is able to breed its likes return to 0 and now every like it has is worth 0.5
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
what's that? your progen was a purple/caribbean/midnight tundra? that's great! now [i]all[/i] of your dragons are purple/caribbean/midnight tundras! you can't own anything else! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] bonus: they can't be from different flights, but flight changes have been removed
what's that? your progen was a purple/caribbean/midnight tundra? that's great! now all of your dragons are purple/caribbean/midnight tundras! you can't own anything else!

bonus: they can't be from different flights, but flight changes have been removed
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
they drop an ancient breed that is a coliseum only with a 0.000001% chance of getting the scroll during a boss fight you need to face the boss familiar to get them at that percentage and they have the longest breed cooldown of all at two months
they drop an ancient breed that is a coliseum only with a 0.000001% chance of getting the scroll during a boss fight you need to face the boss familiar to get them at that percentage and they have the longest breed cooldown of all at two months
familiars will steal your treasure if you forget to bond with them for a few days
familiars will steal your treasure if you forget to bond with them for a few days
OULXEBm.png
fr market crashes and everything is worthless
fr market crashes and everything is worthless
xP3lF1a.pngUt9RRot.pngOrlEqVx.pngXxxGZDG.png6Fjd4rG.pngAfCf6jr.png

hi im avalanche/kat and my pings are on!

JvUa9ma.pngpyAp3dI.pngdOFzJJj.pngrI18gRz.png1hCqPB7.pngYMPbu9R.png
i saw this elsewhere, but every breed is retired and imperials are brought back with the only breed scroll available in game

also, along the same lines, every familiar besides kickstarter familiars return. booleans and skycats are no longer expensive or hard to obtain. and you can buy each one for the low low price of 2kt.

only ancient breeds can wear apparel and skins, modern breed dragons can no longer wear skin/accents or apparel unless you pay 2kg per slot. have fun making outfits ;]
i saw this elsewhere, but every breed is retired and imperials are brought back with the only breed scroll available in game

also, along the same lines, every familiar besides kickstarter familiars return. booleans and skycats are no longer expensive or hard to obtain. and you can buy each one for the low low price of 2kt.

only ancient breeds can wear apparel and skins, modern breed dragons can no longer wear skin/accents or apparel unless you pay 2kg per slot. have fun making outfits ;]
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
You are taxed based off of your average monthly income of treasure and gems profited with a 1:1000 ratio. And if you don’t, you get kicked out of your lair and forced to rehome all your dragons within 3 days before they get exalted and you start over with a fresh pair and progen
You are taxed based off of your average monthly income of treasure and gems profited with a 1:1000 ratio. And if you don’t, you get kicked out of your lair and forced to rehome all your dragons within 3 days before they get exalted and you start over with a fresh pair and progen
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="SpiritFlower" date="2022-06-23 18:29:39" ] You are taxed based off of your average monthly income of treasure and gems profited with a 1:1000 ratio. And if you don’t, you get kicked out of your lair and forced to rehome all your dragons within 3 days before they get exalted and you start over with a fresh pair and progen [/quote] [i]Whoa...[/i][emoji=tundra scared size=2] Here's my contribution. All of your dragons automatically eat up your food items, slowly or quickly draining it depending on how many dragons you have. Oh, yeah, and the only kind of dragon you can have now are tundra dragons.
SpiritFlower wrote on 2022-06-23 18:29:39:
Whoa...

Here's my contribution. All of your dragons automatically eat up your food items, slowly or quickly draining it depending on how many dragons you have. Oh, yeah, and the only kind of dragon you can have now are tundra dragons.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
[quote name="f0rsaken" date="2022-05-25 19:50:27" ] familiars will steal your treasure if you forget to bond with them for a few days [/quote] Ngl this might actually make me bond with my fams more, I've been slacking
f0rsaken wrote on 2022-05-25 19:50:27:
Ngl this might actually make me bond with my fams more, I've been slacking
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33