Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ruin Flight Rising
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2021-03-07 16:08:01" ] [quote name="pancakeswithabs" date="2021-03-07 14:48:22" ] You can now hear every mirror on the site SCREECH whenever you see one. This includes Joxar. [/quote] They said ruin not improve [/quote]
PearlConnor wrote on 2021-03-07 16:08:01:
pancakeswithabs wrote on 2021-03-07 14:48:22:
You can now hear every mirror on the site SCREECH whenever you see one. This includes Joxar.

They said ruin not improve
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Somehow flight rising devs make FR NFTs of all the npc dragons and they’re uglier than the monkeys and lions

Think that would turn me away real good, turn away lotta other people too i reckon.

Pls for the love of Shadowbinder dont make nfts devs dont be like WildWorks-
Somehow flight rising devs make FR NFTs of all the npc dragons and they’re uglier than the monkeys and lions

Think that would turn me away real good, turn away lotta other people too i reckon.

Pls for the love of Shadowbinder dont make nfts devs dont be like WildWorks-
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Skink primary has been deleted from the game.

adding nfts or crypto of any form would make me ban myself from here immediately
Skink primary has been deleted from the game.

adding nfts or crypto of any form would make me ban myself from here immediately
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
"We have decided that apparel is more work than it's worth. No new apparel will be made going forward. All dragons function like Ancients from this point on, and cannot wear apparel."
"We have decided that apparel is more work than it's worth. No new apparel will be made going forward. All dragons function like Ancients from this point on, and cannot wear apparel."
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Hope you like your flights eye color, because you're now only allowed to own dragons with eyes that correspond to your flight. Any dragons you currently own that do not match your flight will immediately disappear from your lair
Hope you like your flights eye color, because you're now only allowed to own dragons with eyes that correspond to your flight. Any dragons you currently own that do not match your flight will immediately disappear from your lair
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Captchas every few actions.
Captchas every few actions.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[quote name="fieryflickers" date="2022-01-06 20:25:41" ] If you don't turn your food into food points within a certain amount of days, it'll rot and become unusable. [/Quote] Hi lioden [quote name="fieryflickers" date="2022-01-06 20:25:41" ] You have to stick to the canon lore. Otherwise, your dragon's lore will be rewritten to better fit the current lore. [/quote] I was always afraid to write descriptions of my dragons on Dragon Cave, probably a combination of the knowledge that another human being WOULD be judging my writing prowess as part of the moderation process, as well as the rules in place. Rules I could easily heed as I do prefer sticking close to canon lore that I like, but which intimidate me anyway...
fieryflickers wrote on 2022-01-06 20:25:41:
If you don't turn your food into food points within a certain amount of days, it'll rot and become unusable.
Hi lioden
fieryflickers wrote on 2022-01-06 20:25:41:
You have to stick to the canon lore. Otherwise, your dragon's lore will be rewritten to better fit the current lore.
I was always afraid to write descriptions of my dragons on Dragon Cave, probably a combination of the knowledge that another human being WOULD be judging my writing prowess as part of the moderation process, as well as the rules in place. Rules I could easily heed as I do prefer sticking close to canon lore that I like, but which intimidate me anyway...
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
horrid list of ideas
  • you must pay a secondary fee to confirm renaming your dragons
  • you will be forced to pay a tax for each dragon to exist in your lair, failing to pay the tax results in that dragon leaving
  • random events will happen, a majority of them negative
horrid list of ideas
  • you must pay a secondary fee to confirm renaming your dragons
  • you will be forced to pay a tax for each dragon to exist in your lair, failing to pay the tax results in that dragon leaving
  • random events will happen, a majority of them negative
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
A dragon's worth is determined by rarity and not by looks
New treasure to gem ratio (10kt:1g)
FR nfts
A dragon's worth is determined by rarity and not by looks
New treasure to gem ratio (10kt:1g)
FR nfts
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
Gems are now exclusively a premium currency, you can only obtain them by purchasing them with real money. All other sources of gems (including trading with other players) now no longer give gems.

Additionally, the Gem Marketplace no longer has unlimited stock of each item.
Gems are now exclusively a premium currency, you can only obtain them by purchasing them with real money. All other sources of gems (including trading with other players) now no longer give gems.

Additionally, the Gem Marketplace no longer has unlimited stock of each item.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33