Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Birthday Masterlist 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
No problem!
No problem!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
This is such a cute idea! August 16th here : )
This is such a cute idea! August 16th here : )
autumn • +3 fr time
Thank you, but you realize if you ever added this, you will just re-ping absolutely everybody?
Thank you, but you realize if you ever added this, you will just re-ping absolutely everybody?
Y3kY2LN.png
ohh i hadn’t seen this thread in so long! Thank you for putting it together, this was something so sweet that I would see going around a few years ago, I missed this kind of thing <3
ohh i hadn’t seen this thread in so long! Thank you for putting it together, this was something so sweet that I would see going around a few years ago, I missed this kind of thing <3
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@/autumnbee - Added!

@GrimdarkRoxy - Not a problem at all! I'm glad you're enjoying it! <3

@Shian - I'm not planning on redoing the thread a third time, I figured one ping wouldn't hurt too much considering the point of the list is to get a ping on the users birthday. Additionally, the old one was outdated and not very neat so making it more organized I think was an overall win! This way more users can use and be added to the list in the future. :D
@/autumnbee - Added!

@GrimdarkRoxy - Not a problem at all! I'm glad you're enjoying it! <3

@Shian - I'm not planning on redoing the thread a third time, I figured one ping wouldn't hurt too much considering the point of the list is to get a ping on the users birthday. Additionally, the old one was outdated and not very neat so making it more organized I think was an overall win! This way more users can use and be added to the list in the future. :D
c4a5xZL.png
I'm March 3rd!
I'm March 3rd!
Updated!
Updated!
c4a5xZL.png
october 6th? blease?
october 6th? blease?
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
ooh, what a sweet idea! <3
ooh, what a sweet idea! <3
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
i dont remember signing up for the original gosh that was so long ago but hey! happy to be on the new list :]
i dont remember signing up for the original gosh that was so long ago but hey! happy to be on the new list :]
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54