Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ur forums profile match ur flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Flight aesthetic? Absolutely not.

Lair aesthetic? I hope so.
Flight aesthetic? Absolutely not.

Lair aesthetic? I hope so.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I have a shadow Vista and I'm in shadow, so it matches.
I have a shadow Vista and I'm in shadow, so it matches.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Don't be fooled, just because i'm embracing my flight just now doesn't mean I wont be pretending to be a fire or light clan next week
Don't be fooled, just because i'm embracing my flight just now doesn't mean I wont be pretending to be a fire or light clan next week
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
No.
No.
man i hope so
man i hope so
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
My lair is a mess, but my forum+vista stays shadowy unless it's another flight's festival - then I change for the fest
I'm in shadow for the black and purples so it's intentional ^^
My lair is a mess, but my forum+vista stays shadowy unless it's another flight's festival - then I change for the fest
I'm in shadow for the black and purples so it's intentional ^^
I'd like to think so. I'm in Plague, and I love the scavenger/Vulture culture aesthetic. While my avatar dragon does encompass that, it's not obvious from his picture.
I'd like to think so. I'm in Plague, and I love the scavenger/Vulture culture aesthetic. While my avatar dragon does encompass that, it's not obvious from his picture.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I think my dragon looks light-ish, his eyes definitely don't scream Plague too loudly.
My signature + vista definitely looks more like a Nature thing I imagine, but to me it's more about the sunshine that's secondary in them. And I do like Nature aesthetic too.
I think my dragon looks light-ish, his eyes definitely don't scream Plague too loudly.
My signature + vista definitely looks more like a Nature thing I imagine, but to me it's more about the sunshine that's secondary in them. And I do like Nature aesthetic too.
yeah, kinda (i just want to be in a few month when i'll go in earth flight)
yeah, kinda (i just want to be in a few month when i'll go in earth flight)
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
Mine kind of matches, but I've also been told that I have an Earth-esque aesthetic and I'm in Light. But hey, I think it's pretty and I'm happy with that! :)
Mine kind of matches, but I've also been told that I have an Earth-esque aesthetic and I'm in Light. But hey, I think it's pretty and I'm happy with that! :)
3UUXp8G.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24