Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ur forums profile match ur flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I'm in Plague, and am therefore legally obligated to go all out aesthetic wise.

My vista, signature, typical avatar, and user page are all very edgy and Plague-y. Aaaand the majority of my lair matches that displayed personal aesthetic and the Plague aesthetic.
I'm in Plague, and am therefore legally obligated to go all out aesthetic wise.

My vista, signature, typical avatar, and user page are all very edgy and Plague-y. Aaaand the majority of my lair matches that displayed personal aesthetic and the Plague aesthetic.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Nope, not at all! My aesthetic usually isn't typical Arcane colors, hot pink is a little much for me most of the time :)
Nope, not at all! My aesthetic usually isn't typical Arcane colors, hot pink is a little much for me most of the time :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
lol no. just need everyone to know how much i love tundras
lol no. just need everyone to know how much i love tundras
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Nnnnnnooooooo, prolly not. It's probably more Shadow in aesthetic, whereas I'm an Arcane lair with a horror-sciencey theme to it. Though it's certainly spidery and I'd say spiders thematically fit even if not aesthetically-
Nnnnnnooooooo, prolly not. It's probably more Shadow in aesthetic, whereas I'm an Arcane lair with a horror-sciencey theme to it. Though it's certainly spidery and I'd say spiders thematically fit even if not aesthetically-
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I hope mine does! Sandswept delta was the closest i could think of to an Oasis

Though since charm (my profile derg) got skink, i’m not sure if she really fits earth anymore with the blue accents on her neck, but my clan is also a water clan so i guess kinda?

Hmm.. maybe this is a good time to change my derg?...

I hope mine does! Sandswept delta was the closest i could think of to an Oasis

Though since charm (my profile derg) got skink, i’m not sure if she really fits earth anymore with the blue accents on her neck, but my clan is also a water clan so i guess kinda?

Hmm.. maybe this is a good time to change my derg?...

..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I have no lair aesthetic and don't care about following any one flight's aesthetic. My avi and vista change with my mood - sometimes it matches my flight, sometimes it doesn't.
I have no lair aesthetic and don't care about following any one flight's aesthetic. My avi and vista change with my mood - sometimes it matches my flight, sometimes it doesn't.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
...sort of? the vista yes, but the dragon, not really.
If I get the vista I'm currently hunting for then no. I love the arcane aesthetic and colors but I can't be bothered to get a profile that matches it because I'm too lazy to go and hunt for a new profile dragon.
...sort of? the vista yes, but the dragon, not really.
If I get the vista I'm currently hunting for then no. I love the arcane aesthetic and colors but I can't be bothered to get a profile that matches it because I'm too lazy to go and hunt for a new profile dragon.
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
[quote name="Ryasma" date="2021-02-28 22:40:52" ] Flight aesthetic? Nope, mirrors babey [/quote]
Ryasma wrote on 2021-02-28 22:40:52:
Flight aesthetic? Nope, mirrors babey
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
*looks at lair* uh
*looks at lair* uh
Hmm...sometimes it does, I have a handful of different dragon/Vista combos I use, right now I'd say it doesn't.

My forum signature probably looks a bit more ice tbh? But I payed for the little badge and I think it looks nice, so I dont care too much.

My actaul profile page is pretty neutral, I don't really have a ton written there tbh, though I do have a wind badge there as a primary graphic.

Overall, I guess my aesthetic is a bit of mess. My actaul primary lair I feel does suit the Light aesthetic, but then I also have a subfolder for a bunch of my old Plague dragons, so...
Hmm...sometimes it does, I have a handful of different dragon/Vista combos I use, right now I'd say it doesn't.

My forum signature probably looks a bit more ice tbh? But I payed for the little badge and I think it looks nice, so I dont care too much.

My actaul profile page is pretty neutral, I don't really have a ton written there tbh, though I do have a wind badge there as a primary graphic.

Overall, I guess my aesthetic is a bit of mess. My actaul primary lair I feel does suit the Light aesthetic, but then I also have a subfolder for a bunch of my old Plague dragons, so...
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24