Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bestiary Questiary: 100% Ownage Run
1 2 3 4
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That is impressive.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That is impressive.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[center][emoji=firework size=1] Congrats!!! [emoji=firework size=1][/center] I now fear your power
Congrats!!!

I now fear your power

rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
wow. that's incredible, congrats!
wow. that's incredible, congrats!
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
I'm really happy for you, it must be an amazing feeling having acomplished that!
And to get them with RNG, no less.. truly impressive
I'm really happy for you, it must be an amazing feeling having acomplished that!
And to get them with RNG, no less.. truly impressive
windbottom.png
Whoah, congrats! You completed that goal I have but I never will be able to achive that goal... :/
Whoah, congrats! You completed that goal I have but I never will be able to achive that goal... :/
egg.gif
This is seriously the most incredible gloating feat of all time!! :D
This is seriously the most incredible gloating feat of all time!! :D
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
Congratulations! This is perhaps the biggest flex you can make in FR! But what is even more impressive is how you did it all with RNG only...
Congratulations! This is perhaps the biggest flex you can make in FR! But what is even more impressive is how you did it all with RNG only...
FMab3MX.gif
That has got to be the biggest flex possible on fr. You basically just completed the National Pokédex, including the shinies. :O
That has got to be the biggest flex possible on fr. You basically just completed the National Pokédex, including the shinies. :O
I made this signature just for the achievement.
I too refused to buy any familiar (besides the oldest fest items before 2015), all of them were ground for (grinded?) or simply, if bosses, exchanged for a surplus boss drop. Those KS fams and Boolean are tasty tho, incredible, congrats!
I too refused to buy any familiar (besides the oldest fest items before 2015), all of them were ground for (grinded?) or simply, if bosses, exchanged for a surplus boss drop. Those KS fams and Boolean are tasty tho, incredible, congrats!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4