Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bestiary Questiary: 100% Ownage Run
1 2 3 4
Boolean owners intimidate me.

Congratulations! Your collection is hugely impressive.
Boolean owners intimidate me.

Congratulations! Your collection is hugely impressive.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Yay! :)

I have my eye on 100% Bestiary too, but I'm not doing it wholly via RNG. It's great if I get something that way, but saving up and buying is my method for all the tough/retired ones.
Yay! :)

I have my eye on 100% Bestiary too, but I'm not doing it wholly via RNG. It's great if I get something that way, but saving up and buying is my method for all the tough/retired ones.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Congratulations! [emoji=firework size=1] That's amazing, I think you might be the first user to accomplish this impressive feat.
Congratulations!
That's amazing, I think you might be the first user to accomplish this impressive feat.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Amazing. I'm done once i reacquire a stone borer. I wouldn't even be where I'm at if someone who was leaving hadn't given me the last ones I needed. I'm still stunned, amazed, and incredibly grateful. I don't think I have it in me for the KS slog, especially since the boolean is near impossible now.
Amazing. I'm done once i reacquire a stone borer. I wouldn't even be where I'm at if someone who was leaving hadn't given me the last ones I needed. I'm still stunned, amazed, and incredibly grateful. I don't think I have it in me for the KS slog, especially since the boolean is near impossible now.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/bf/56/4abf56d73f0a51cf353320a113110f2a.gif[/img] That is. Very Impressive! Congrats! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=gust size=1]
4abf56d73f0a51cf353320a113110f2a.gif

That is. Very Impressive!

Congrats!
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Congratulations! A 3-digit, a 4-digit collection, a complete bestiary... suffice to say, if you could beat this game, surely you've done it!
Congratulations! A 3-digit, a 4-digit collection, a complete bestiary... suffice to say, if you could beat this game, surely you've done it!
Gcwdq5a.png
Congrats! A full collection, especially with the KS and Boolean is amazing.

Though your dedication to farming all the coliseum familiars is probably the more impressive part of this.

Next step of RNG, EGGS! Hatch eggs until you get a triple? Some weird combination that doesn't exist yet? :D
Congrats! A full collection, especially with the KS and Boolean is amazing.

Though your dedication to farming all the coliseum familiars is probably the more impressive part of this.

Next step of RNG, EGGS! Hatch eggs until you get a triple? Some weird combination that doesn't exist yet? :D
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Wow congrats!
Wow congrats!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
[quote name="Wxlfiez" date="2021-02-28 07:53:42" ] congrats! you've beaten fr [/quote] Seriously, this is huge! Congrats :)
Wxlfiez wrote on 2021-02-28 07:53:42:
congrats! you've beaten fr
Seriously, this is huge! Congrats :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
That's absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Congratulations! The impossible has been made possible!!
That's absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Congratulations! The impossible has been made possible!!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
1 2 3 4