Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how would you prefer the site closes?
1 2 3 4
would you prefer if the site closed without warning, all at once? ripping off a bandaid?

would you prefer the dev said "the site will close soon" without a countdown? you know its comeing, but not when.

would you want a count down, unus annus style? the clock is ticking. there's nothing that can be done.

how about not at all? sadly, we all know thats not a possibility.

i woke up today and felt morbid.
would you prefer if the site closed without warning, all at once? ripping off a bandaid?

would you prefer the dev said "the site will close soon" without a countdown? you know its comeing, but not when.

would you want a count down, unus annus style? the clock is ticking. there's nothing that can be done.

how about not at all? sadly, we all know thats not a possibility.

i woke up today and felt morbid.
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I would just like the date and time, no countdown. That'd give me too much anxiety.
I would just like the date and time, no countdown. That'd give me too much anxiety.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
date and time, no countdown please :(

altho i dont think this site will close for a long time yet
date and time, no countdown please :(

altho i dont think this site will close for a long time yet
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
An actual countdown would suck and seems very unnecessary but we'd like some warning before the site closes so that everyone has time to save any lore, art, images etc they may want to keep.
An actual countdown would suck and seems very unnecessary but we'd like some warning before the site closes so that everyone has time to save any lore, art, images etc they may want to keep.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
They should definitely announce it the second they plan on closing the site, imagine spending money on a website that's gone tomorrow.
They should definitely announce it the second they plan on closing the site, imagine spending money on a website that's gone tomorrow.
I’d definitely want some warning. Partly to save a few screenshots of my favourite dragons, and partly to liquidate everything I’ve been hoarding and hope to finally buy a Light Sprite and have a complete Sprite collection, if only for a few days :)
I’d definitely want some warning. Partly to save a few screenshots of my favourite dragons, and partly to liquidate everything I’ve been hoarding and hope to finally buy a Light Sprite and have a complete Sprite collection, if only for a few days :)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
The date and time to be announced.

And the option to mass download all dragon .png and bio .txt
The date and time to be announced.

And the option to mass download all dragon .png and bio .txt
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
Something along the lines of "We love you guys, thanks for all the support and time you've spent with us. It's been an adventure, but it's time to say goodbye." With a date and time.
Something along the lines of "We love you guys, thanks for all the support and time you've spent with us. It's been an adventure, but it's time to say goodbye." With a date and time.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Definitely date and time given. I would need time to save all the art and dragon images, plus some bios.
Though it would be very sad to see the site close, but it's inevitable. I just hope the site stays on as long as possible. It would be sad to see all we did here gone.
Definitely date and time given. I would need time to save all the art and dragon images, plus some bios.
Though it would be very sad to see the site close, but it's inevitable. I just hope the site stays on as long as possible. It would be sad to see all we did here gone.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2021-02-19 03:04:32" ] Something along the lines of "We love you guys, thanks for all the support and time you've spent with us. It's been an adventure, but it's time to say goodbye." With a date and time. [/quote] this. it'd be really sad if fr shut down though, even if i had the option to save everything.... if it has to close soon, i hope it happens after i've moved on.
vihuff wrote on 2021-02-19 03:04:32:
this. it'd be really sad if fr shut down though, even if i had the option to save everything.... if it has to close soon, i hope it happens after i've moved on.
1 2 3 4