Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Remember, Kids!
1 2 3 4
This is for the new users, and maybe long time users who just can't decide on lore and dragons, etc. [Center][emoji=heart size=1]It's okay. You'll find your groove. It's okay not to have your profiles neat and aesthetically pleasing - you'll find out what works for you. [emoji=firework size=1]Jealous of people who have TONS of dragons, but you find difficulty feeding your 20? That's okay! We've built up our food reserves over [i]time[/i]. [emoji=crystal ball size=1]I remember I was using money from work to supply my flight rising needs, and I still do! But it's no longer my main source of FR income. Sell event items, go crazy during festivals! [emoji=eliminate size=1]I set a certain amount of time everyday towards the Coliseum, and time everything just right so that I always have fodder to make money off of. [/center] You'll do okay! Don't get stressed because a lot of us have been here a while. It's a game. It's a good game, sure, and the characters can feel real at times, but don't get caught up in the stress and just enjoy it as it is! [emoji=coatl star size=2] I did, and trust me, I've gone through [i]so many lair cleansings[/i] until I just recently found a theme I can settle on! Changes happen. You're growing as a person. Have fun!
This is for the new users, and maybe long time users who just can't decide on lore and dragons, etc.
It's okay. You'll find your groove. It's okay not to have your profiles neat and aesthetically pleasing - you'll find out what works for you.

Jealous of people who have TONS of dragons, but you find difficulty feeding your 20? That's okay! We've built up our food reserves over time.

I remember I was using money from work to supply my flight rising needs, and I still do! But it's no longer my main source of FR income. Sell event items, go crazy during festivals!

I set a certain amount of time everyday towards the Coliseum, and time everything just right so that I always have fodder to make money off of.

You'll do okay! Don't get stressed because a lot of us have been here a while. It's a game. It's a good game, sure, and the characters can feel real at times, but don't get caught up in the stress and just enjoy it as it is!

I did, and trust me, I've gone through so many lair cleansings until I just recently found a theme I can settle on! Changes happen. You're growing as a person. Have fun!
I was expecting this to be one of those threads that goes horribly wrong immediately, and instead it was delightful. Yes to all of this!
I was expecting this to be one of those threads that goes horribly wrong immediately, and instead it was delightful. Yes to all of this!
attempts to click "like" on this post repeatedly
attempts to click "like" on this post repeatedly
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
That's a really good message.
That's a really good message.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[img]https://img1.looper.com/img/gallery/the-real-reason-the-office-is-leaving-netflix/intro-1561555075.jpg[/img] I-I hope the rest of your day is nice.
intro-1561555075.jpg
I-I hope the rest of your day is nice.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
a 10/10 good post, thank you for sharing! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
a 10/10 good post, thank you for sharing!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
FR life protip: Memorize the win patters for Glimmer and Gloom easy. Here's a guide to do so! There's few enough that it's easy to remember them all and each game takes less than ten seconds for 200 treasure.

It's not as time efficient as harder difficulties of G&G but with how quick each game is it can be a nice, mindless time killer if you want money but can't stand the coliseum or exalting.
FR life protip: Memorize the win patters for Glimmer and Gloom easy. Here's a guide to do so! There's few enough that it's easy to remember them all and each game takes less than ten seconds for 200 treasure.

It's not as time efficient as harder difficulties of G&G but with how quick each game is it can be a nice, mindless time killer if you want money but can't stand the coliseum or exalting.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
That's a very nice thread, my lair feels so bare bones and I have no treasure to spend.
That's a very nice thread, my lair feels so bare bones and I have no treasure to spend.
i was expecting this to be like the "plaguebringer says brush your teeth " thing or some other meme but its actually rly deep thankyou <3 ;v;
i was expecting this to be like the "plaguebringer says brush your teeth " thing or some other meme but its actually rly deep thankyou <3 ;v;
great post op! very good thing to remember. its easy to get caught up in trying to keep up with everyone

fr is a little like a sandbox, the mechanics are the same for everyone, but you can make it what you want and i think that's pretty awesome. players on here create some incredible things <3
great post op! very good thing to remember. its easy to get caught up in trying to keep up with everyone

fr is a little like a sandbox, the mechanics are the same for everyone, but you can make it what you want and i think that's pretty awesome. players on here create some incredible things <3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4