Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Falling Skies Hatchery Discussion
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 98
Hey! I updated the Special Sales and Nesting posts! Check the format out on the latter, I would love to know what you think! I'll go and edit your nests in a bit!
Hey! I updated the Special Sales and Nesting posts! Check the format out on the latter, I would love to know what you think! I'll go and edit your nests in a bit!
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
That looks really good! I got so excited when I saw my nest on there lol :D
I love how you used the bouncing eggs as a pattern, it looks lovely! (I like calling them bouncing eggs XD)
That looks really good! I got so excited when I saw my nest on there lol :D
I love how you used the bouncing eggs as a pattern, it looks lovely! (I like calling them bouncing eggs XD)
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
Bouncing eggs is a perfect thing to call them! And thank you! I get excited when I see my name on pinglists, it gives me a sense of pride. (Or when you're watching a livestream of one of your idols and they are showing comments onscreen and you comment and it gets shown on screen... That was great day...)
Bouncing eggs is a perfect thing to call them! And thank you! I get excited when I see my name on pinglists, it gives me a sense of pride. (Or when you're watching a livestream of one of your idols and they are showing comments onscreen and you comment and it gets shown on screen... That was great day...)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Oh wow that sounds amazing!
It is a lovely feeling :D
Oh wow that sounds amazing!
It is a lovely feeling :D
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
Just curious... what goes in special sales? Is that for dragons that are worth a lot?
Just curious... what goes in special sales? Is that for dragons that are worth a lot?
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
That's just in case my brother wants to sell anything. Or if you would like to sell some of your loot you got while gathering (unhatched eggs, perhaps?) or in the coli. You can sell your friends dragons on your actual posts, unless you want to sell them on that.

I really made it for my brother, but decided selling stuff you got in gathering or coli or just have lying around that you want to sell can go in there.
That's just in case my brother wants to sell anything. Or if you would like to sell some of your loot you got while gathering (unhatched eggs, perhaps?) or in the coli. You can sell your friends dragons on your actual posts, unless you want to sell them on that.

I really made it for my brother, but decided selling stuff you got in gathering or coli or just have lying around that you want to sell can go in there.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Ah ok thank you!
That makes more sense than my explanation c:
Ah ok thank you!
That makes more sense than my explanation c:
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
No, yours was great! Why not have your special dragons on a special sales post? We're not going to do that because that just seems like a lot to handle, but it's not a bad suggestion!
No, yours was great! Why not have your special dragons on a special sales post? We're not going to do that because that just seems like a lot to handle, but it's not a bad suggestion!
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Edited the nesting post to make sure all the nests were updated. I also added in the empty nests so people could tell how many nests we all had. I plan to buy my fourth soon.

(EDIT: Spelling, it's usually spelling... I make so many typographical errors.)
Edited the nesting post to make sure all the nests were updated. I also added in the empty nests so people could tell how many nests we all had. I plan to buy my fourth soon.

(EDIT: Spelling, it's usually spelling... I make so many typographical errors.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Nice! I only have 2 at the minute, I don’t really have a need for more just yet c:
That’s ok, I dont mind!
I’ve also made the affiliates post look a little nicer with all the coding, plus some glittery mushrooms :D
Nice! I only have 2 at the minute, I don’t really have a need for more just yet c:
That’s ok, I dont mind!
I’ve also made the affiliates post look a little nicer with all the coding, plus some glittery mushrooms :D
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 98