Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Falling Skies Hatchery Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
then its neater and the people have to do less scrolling
so what order will we do it in?
then its neater and the people have to do less scrolling
so what order will we do it in?
Okay, but shared pinglist or one each? And should we do the person order like how I pinged you on the main post in this thread? Or just how it ends up being due to who is online at what time?
Okay, but shared pinglist or one each? And should we do the person order like how I pinged you on the main post in this thread? Or just how it ends up being due to who is online at what time?
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Either works for me
Either works for me
Lichtdrache.gif
i like the order you did on the thread it made it look neater and more organized! also i think pinglists for one each maybe but we need to ask for everyones opinions first
i like the order you did on the thread it made it look neater and more organized! also i think pinglists for one each maybe but we need to ask for everyones opinions first
Maybe one each, and then a shared general for all hatchlings if someone wanting a ping for them all ? Just if it is shared then only one person can do the editing and they may not be on
Maybe one each, and then a shared general for all hatchlings if someone wanting a ping for them all ? Just if it is shared then only one person can do the editing and they may not be on
Lichtdrache.gif
yeah that gounds good! ^-^
yeah that gounds good! ^-^
*sounds
*sounds
True. Alright then. If the pinglists get too big when do a google doc or google sheet.
True. Alright then. If the pinglists get too big when do a google doc or google sheet.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Also, ShiningFlight is not currently on so it may be a while before you guys can reserve your posts.
Also, ShiningFlight is not currently on so it may be a while before you guys can reserve your posts.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Sounds good
Sounds good
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98