Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your own flight and deity?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Definitely a Flight based on thought/consciousness - not only seeking highest knowledge, but also highest understanding of perception and thinking patterns. Probably situated beneath and around a large mountain range.
Spitballing here, but a name might be something like the Overseer or something like that?? idk
Definitely a Flight based on thought/consciousness - not only seeking highest knowledge, but also highest understanding of perception and thinking patterns. Probably situated beneath and around a large mountain range.
Spitballing here, but a name might be something like the Overseer or something like that?? idk
i have one in my lair!!! i don't really like canon shade lore, so i made my own. their name is the voidcaster, they're the shade deity. they're the sibling of the shadowbinder, and they control darkness. while the shadowbinder uses a dark purple shadow magic, the voidcaster uses pitch black magic with emanates from them. they are the origin of demonic dragons, and they can change the element of any dragon to shade element by blessing them. that's what dark sclera is in my lore!! the voidcaster isn't evil, and covers those who need it in a blanket of darkness to protect them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65979820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659799/65979820_350.png[/img][/url]
i have one in my lair!!! i don't really like canon shade lore, so i made my own.

their name is the voidcaster, they're the shade deity. they're the sibling of the shadowbinder, and they control darkness. while the shadowbinder uses a dark purple shadow magic, the voidcaster uses pitch black magic with emanates from them. they are the origin of demonic dragons, and they can change the element of any dragon to shade element by blessing them. that's what dark sclera is in my lore!!

the voidcaster isn't evil, and covers those who need it in a blanket of darkness to protect them.

65979820_350.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2000673][img]https://imgur.com/tK87LXe.png[/img][/url] All hail Arenji (art courtesy of univorn)
tK87LXe.png
All hail Arenji (art courtesy of univorn)
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Desmondtiny Oh, he is... something!
@Desmondtiny Oh, he is... something!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Bug flight. Our deity is The Big Worm. Eye color is bug.
Bug flight. Our deity is The Big Worm. Eye color is bug.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I'd reinvent Ice flight but Icewarden is female and way more fluffier xD
I'd reinvent Ice flight but Icewarden is female and way more fluffier xD
TIobTkz.png
[i]Music flight[/i] Deity's name is Never Gonna Give You Up. They resemble a bird and have horns that look like twisty wooden flutes. The land the music dragons would live in is a ripoff Planet Sonata from Ristar. [img]https://coub-anubis-a.akamaized.net/coub_storage/coub/simple/cw_timeline_pic/0f806ba96cb/a7fc956e4535a6cc1e7ac/1519931161_image.jpg[/img]
Music flight
Deity's name is Never Gonna Give You Up. They resemble a bird and have horns that look like twisty wooden flutes.
The land the music dragons would live in is a ripoff Planet Sonata from Ristar.

1519931161_image.jpg
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Well i actually already have made my own deity!

His name is FeastMaker (currently) and he’s an ultra-black dragon. The kind of black that looks like a void when its painted on anything (look it up online, its really cool)

He’s got multiple heads and only his many needle-thin teeth are white, the rest of him is the ultra-black.

He’s the deity of hunger, hunger for everything.

He was made due to a mixture of all the elements and some shade, all he’s ever known is insatiable hunger and thats all he ever wants. But he’s not totally uncivilised, infact he gets smarter every time he’s defeated.

He’s a bit weaker than everyone else, but can gain power by, you guessed it, eating.

Why do some dragons worship him? I... i don’t know yet ^_^’ mostly its because he corrupts them to do so.

So kind of like a shade flight, but he wants to keep the world intact so he can feast forever on the ‘livestock’ there.

———————————————————————————————————————————

(I saw someone else mention a song flight and it reminded me of the time i almost made my own lol)

I did intend at one point to make a song-flight too, where the dragons there worship songs and a song-based deity in a small garden island.

They actually have an element, which is i imagine similar to wind where its a ‘disorientating’ move set. But they can manipulate others and their emotions with their songs too.

Heck if they get good enough they can even speak many different voices and easily pretend to be someone else.

Song flight is far more peaceful than the others but still has a mean side. And i mean really nasty, some even enjoy inflicting suffering with their songs. Their deity can also be quite nasty when she wants, and usually is angered at no fault of the victim she then hurts.

Unfortunately i exalted the would be deity but it’s still something i may do one day XD
Well i actually already have made my own deity!

His name is FeastMaker (currently) and he’s an ultra-black dragon. The kind of black that looks like a void when its painted on anything (look it up online, its really cool)

He’s got multiple heads and only his many needle-thin teeth are white, the rest of him is the ultra-black.

He’s the deity of hunger, hunger for everything.

He was made due to a mixture of all the elements and some shade, all he’s ever known is insatiable hunger and thats all he ever wants. But he’s not totally uncivilised, infact he gets smarter every time he’s defeated.

He’s a bit weaker than everyone else, but can gain power by, you guessed it, eating.

Why do some dragons worship him? I... i don’t know yet ^_^’ mostly its because he corrupts them to do so.

So kind of like a shade flight, but he wants to keep the world intact so he can feast forever on the ‘livestock’ there.

———————————————————————————————————————————

(I saw someone else mention a song flight and it reminded me of the time i almost made my own lol)

I did intend at one point to make a song-flight too, where the dragons there worship songs and a song-based deity in a small garden island.

They actually have an element, which is i imagine similar to wind where its a ‘disorientating’ move set. But they can manipulate others and their emotions with their songs too.

Heck if they get good enough they can even speak many different voices and easily pretend to be someone else.

Song flight is far more peaceful than the others but still has a mean side. And i mean really nasty, some even enjoy inflicting suffering with their songs. Their deity can also be quite nasty when she wants, and usually is angered at no fault of the victim she then hurts.

Unfortunately i exalted the would be deity but it’s still something i may do one day XD
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
you know what? i keep getting reminded of the concept of a time flight courtesy of tomo and runes if the arcanist, so let's go with that.

time flight. the whole flight is dedicated to preserving the flow of time and ensuring things run their proper course, as well as archiving history in written form. sorta based in prophecy, sorta historians, sorta "father time" kind of deal. the flight's color is a golden yellow, between light and fire's colors, with the flight's rare and unusual eyes getting accents of brown.

the deity wouldn't resemble any specific fr breed, but i'm thinking they would have a mane that rivals veilspuns, two sets of arms and legs, and they'd have a massive wingspan. their name would be the curator. i don't think they'd be a specific gender, so you can imagine them to be male, female, or nonbinary.

their eggs would resemble an hourglass, kind of? not in shape, but in that if you turned it, it would look like there would be sand flowing down to the other side of it, and their nests would be made out of the sort of sand you'd find in hourglasses and quartz shaped to form sort of a mound.
you know what? i keep getting reminded of the concept of a time flight courtesy of tomo and runes if the arcanist, so let's go with that.

time flight. the whole flight is dedicated to preserving the flow of time and ensuring things run their proper course, as well as archiving history in written form. sorta based in prophecy, sorta historians, sorta "father time" kind of deal. the flight's color is a golden yellow, between light and fire's colors, with the flight's rare and unusual eyes getting accents of brown.

the deity wouldn't resemble any specific fr breed, but i'm thinking they would have a mane that rivals veilspuns, two sets of arms and legs, and they'd have a massive wingspan. their name would be the curator. i don't think they'd be a specific gender, so you can imagine them to be male, female, or nonbinary.

their eggs would resemble an hourglass, kind of? not in shape, but in that if you turned it, it would look like there would be sand flowing down to the other side of it, and their nests would be made out of the sort of sand you'd find in hourglasses and quartz shaped to form sort of a mound.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
Metal flight, the deity is an artificial dragon God named the Juggernaut, they have eyes in shades of metallic grays and rust!
Metal flight, the deity is an artificial dragon God named the Juggernaut, they have eyes in shades of metallic grays and rust!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2 3 4 5 6