Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your own flight and deity?
1 2 3 4 5 6
If you could make your own Deity and Flight for FR what would it be? How would it look like? What theme?
If you could make your own Deity and Flight for FR what would it be? How would it look like? What theme?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@KingVulture it would be a light colored, female, skydancer looking thing. she would be called 'the mother of life' and would be worshiped very well. she would speak to dragons with glowing eyes, her prophets.
@KingVulture it would be a light colored, female, skydancer looking thing. she would be called 'the mother of life' and would be worshiped very well. she would speak to dragons with glowing eyes, her prophets.
2635948.png
black/silver dragon with glowing white eyes who doesn't look like any fr breed. idk what they'd be called but they'd probably be kinda "survival of the fittest"
black/silver dragon with glowing white eyes who doesn't look like any fr breed. idk what they'd be called but they'd probably be kinda "survival of the fittest"
@xxvi basically more hardcore plague?
@xxvi basically more hardcore plague?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@kingvulture no, not really. there wouldn't be any challenges involved with the flight or anything; one would just be plopped into a remote spot with only their claws and whatever survival skills they have.

it'd also be some kind of twist on the whole 'dragons need magic to survive'. dragons of this flight would have just enough magic that they wouldn't die, but they wouldn't be able to use that magic in any way. basically just neutral flight
@kingvulture no, not really. there wouldn't be any challenges involved with the flight or anything; one would just be plopped into a remote spot with only their claws and whatever survival skills they have.

it'd also be some kind of twist on the whole 'dragons need magic to survive'. dragons of this flight would have just enough magic that they wouldn't die, but they wouldn't be able to use that magic in any way. basically just neutral flight
@xxvi sounds interesting, flight rising doesn't really have any neutral flights.
@xxvi sounds interesting, flight rising doesn't really have any neutral flights.

GY8SaZl.png
Mmm most elements are covered, really. Aside from Void or Shade flight, we’ve got to be real specific.

Which is why I present the Beast flight. Not beastclans. The deity is some kind of snapper, a whole lot more fur and GNARLY claws and teeth. Wings like Gaoler for grabbing specifically.

The thing would be escape from society, but not savagery. Like animal lifestyle you know. They would probably have the magic to transform into non-dragon creatures, as well as not knowing draconic language.
Modern breeds would probably merge their view with other flights’ culture, but have a refrain from tools and science. Probably learns some simple phrases as well.
Mmm most elements are covered, really. Aside from Void or Shade flight, we’ve got to be real specific.

Which is why I present the Beast flight. Not beastclans. The deity is some kind of snapper, a whole lot more fur and GNARLY claws and teeth. Wings like Gaoler for grabbing specifically.

The thing would be escape from society, but not savagery. Like animal lifestyle you know. They would probably have the magic to transform into non-dragon creatures, as well as not knowing draconic language.
Modern breeds would probably merge their view with other flights’ culture, but have a refrain from tools and science. Probably learns some simple phrases as well.
IfCmPpP.png
@Naxxar that is actually a very interesting idea!
@Naxxar that is actually a very interesting idea!

GY8SaZl.png
bees flight
and all the dragons are just bumble bees
the diety is a large queen bee
they live in a beehive,
All the bumble bees are the size of a car
bees flight
and all the dragons are just bumble bees
the diety is a large queen bee
they live in a beehive,
All the bumble bees are the size of a car
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
"void" is black and the deity is the riftwalker

"dream" is lavender purple and the deity is the dreamstrider
"void" is black and the deity is the riftwalker

"dream" is lavender purple and the deity is the dreamstrider
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
1 2 3 4 5 6