Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yeeting Gems Corp. Motherthread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
But its just the three of us tho and i dont wanna be like OMG IM A HIGHER RANK THAN YOU SHAT UP BUG lol jk but like
We should all be of the same rank to make things fair

Edit: but we SHOULD come up with a cool tittle, like, idk the GEMHOADERS or something (idk that was the best i could come up with at the spur of the moment lol)
But its just the three of us tho and i dont wanna be like OMG IM A HIGHER RANK THAN YOU SHAT UP BUG lol jk but like

Edit: but we SHOULD come up with a cool tittle, like, idk the GEMHOADERS or something (idk that was the best i could come up with at the spur of the moment lol)
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
Therefore
Different (but similar) outfits
Therefore
Different (but similar) outfits
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="Skystalker" date="2021-02-11 10:47:39" ] But its just the three of us tho and i dont wanna be like OMG IM A HIGHER RANK THAN YOU SHAT UP BUG lol jk but like We should all be of the same rank to make things fair Edit: but we SHOULD come up with a cool tittle, like, idk the GEMHOADERS or something (idk that was the best i could come up with at the spur of the moment lol) [/quote] Yeah your right- Maybe we could have badges for milestones?
Skystalker wrote on 2021-02-11 10:47:39:

Yeah your right- Maybe we could have badges for milestones?

v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
[quote name="Skystalker" date="2021-02-11 10:47:39" ] But its just the three of us tho and i dont wanna be like OMG IM A HIGHER RANK THAN YOU SHAT UP BUG lol jk but like We should all be of the same rank to make things fair [/quote] No no, actually Different [i]roles[/i]
No no, actually
Different roles
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-02-11 10:50:13" ] [quote name="Skystalker" date="2021-02-11 10:47:39" ] But its just the three of us tho and i dont wanna be like OMG IM A HIGHER RANK THAN YOU SHAT UP BUG lol jk but like We should all be of the same rank to make things fair [/quote] No no, actually Different [i]roles[/i] [/quote] Ooo maybe yes thats a cool idea ...but i cant think of diff roles XD
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-02-11 10:50:13:
No no, actually
Different roles
Ooo maybe yes thats a cool idea
...but i cant think of diff roles XD
One of us could run a simple fundraiser (the Shopkeeper)
Somebody could collect and sell things in the AH for gems (the Collector/Scavenger)
And the last person could breed and sell dragons (the Breeder)
But all of us give out gems
One of us could run a simple fundraiser (the Shopkeeper)
Somebody could collect and sell things in the AH for gems (the Collector/Scavenger)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-02-11 10:54:41" ] Like One of us could run a simple fundraiser (the Scavenger) Somebody could collect and sell things in the AH for gems (the Collector) And the last person could breed and sell dragons (the Breeder) But all of us give out gems [/quote] Thats a good idea and i can save gems from my art shop
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-02-11 10:54:41:
One of us could run a simple fundraiser (the Scavenger)
Somebody could collect and sell things in the AH for gems (the Collector)
Thats a good idea
and i can save gems from my art shop
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
[quote name="XenonNyte" date="2021-02-11 10:55:31" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-02-11 10:54:41" ] Like One of us could run a simple fundraiser (the Scavenger) Somebody could collect and sell things in the AH for gems (the Collector) And the last person could breed and sell dragons (the Breeder) But all of us give out gems [/quote] Thats a good idea and i can save gems from my art shop [/quote] Wait I like this idea a lot Wait the fundraiser could be a simple joint artshop between us for pwyw gems Im always selling things of AH so ill still do that And im always breeding too so like Well all do all of these but the title is purly for show?
XenonNyte wrote on 2021-02-11 10:55:31:
Thats a good idea
Wait I like this idea a lot

Wait the fundraiser could be a simple joint artshop between us for pwyw gems
Im always selling things of AH so ill still do that
And im always breeding too so like

Well all do all of these but the title is purly for show?
Ye
We'll also need to keep track of who we've given gems to (and perhaps when); let's just write it down in a dragon's bio (one dragon each)
Ye
We'll also need to keep track of who we've given gems to (and perhaps when); let's just write it down in a dragon's bio (one dragon each)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="Skystalker" date="2021-02-11 10:58:13" ] [quote name="XenonNyte" date="2021-02-11 10:55:31" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-02-11 10:54:41" ] Like One of us could run a simple fundraiser (the Scavenger) Somebody could collect and sell things in the AH for gems (the Collector) And the last person could breed and sell dragons (the Breeder) But all of us give out gems [/quote] Thats a good idea and i can save gems from my art shop [/quote] Wait the fundraiser could be a simple joint artshop between us for pwyw gems Im always selling things of AH so ill still do that And im always breeding too so like Well all do all of these but the title is purly for show? [/quote] Yeah that works
Skystalker wrote on 2021-02-11 10:58:13:
XenonNyte wrote on 2021-02-11 10:55:31:
Thats a good idea
Wait the fundraiser could be a simple joint artshop between us for pwyw gems
Im always selling things of AH so ill still do that
And im always breeding too so like

Well all do all of these but the title is purly for show?
Yeah that works
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50