Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who is she?!?!
1 2 3
:eyes:
:eyes:
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
Ah yes, I remember when both were in the lightweaver's lair, then during a very competitive dom push of light vs shadow, they were suddenly in shadow binder's lair, after the push was over, Boston returned to lightweaver while Hope stayed with Shadowbinder

Somehow their elements had been changed, like they were both from earth, then they became shadow dragons, now boston is a wind dragon
Ah yes, I remember when both were in the lightweaver's lair, then during a very competitive dom push of light vs shadow, they were suddenly in shadow binder's lair, after the push was over, Boston returned to lightweaver while Hope stayed with Shadowbinder

Somehow their elements had been changed, like they were both from earth, then they became shadow dragons, now boston is a wind dragon
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet I was slightly upset when I saw that Boston was a wind dragon I was like “well that doesn’t make more sense!” And the fact they started as earth dragons? Even funnier
@keet I was slightly upset when I saw that Boston was a wind dragon I was like “well that doesn’t make more sense!” And the fact they started as earth dragons? Even funnier
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie

RIGHT?? I smell admin shenanigans

It was really intense tho at the time. People in Light flight were furious that shadowbinder "stole" them

but there was also a whole like debate on whether it was better cuz they hadn't been fed in Lightweaver's lair, but they were in Shadowbinder's? Idk it was very funny overall and I wish the dieties did more stuff like this nowadays
@squiggie

RIGHT?? I smell admin shenanigans

It was really intense tho at the time. People in Light flight were furious that shadowbinder "stole" them

but there was also a whole like debate on whether it was better cuz they hadn't been fed in Lightweaver's lair, but they were in Shadowbinder's? Idk it was very funny overall and I wish the dieties did more stuff like this nowadays
@keet Haha pls I could just imagine a whole argument between light and shadow regarding shadowbinder “stealing” the dragons

I also wish the deities did fun stuff like that currently, would add more flavor to this already immaculate game
@keet Haha pls I could just imagine a whole argument between light and shadow regarding shadowbinder “stealing” the dragons

I also wish the deities did fun stuff like that currently, would add more flavor to this already immaculate game
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie

Sometimes I wonder if they made the deities vanish for lore reasons. Back in the good ol' days they were more, well okay they weren't ACTIVE but you could at least hope for an interaction with them, and they would interact

my favorites have to be:
1) Icewarden got offended that some people in Ice Flight thought his tiny ears were cute
2) some people in arcane asking Arcanist if he used his telescope to look at Flamecaller's butt, to which he confirmed
3) The time Stormcatcher decided to tell all lightning flight members that he expected them to be extra productive during that particular holiday and also took screenshots of the various crossroads offers for him, calling it inappropriate bribes
4) THE DEITEIS' OFFICE PARTY omg that was so funny

I half hope that these shenanigans will continue when Tidelord comes back

I lowkey hope that Hope and Boston will one day show up in lore too, they were so prominent in the past
@squiggie

Sometimes I wonder if they made the deities vanish for lore reasons. Back in the good ol' days they were more, well okay they weren't ACTIVE but you could at least hope for an interaction with them, and they would interact

my favorites have to be:
1) Icewarden got offended that some people in Ice Flight thought his tiny ears were cute
2) some people in arcane asking Arcanist if he used his telescope to look at Flamecaller's butt, to which he confirmed
3) The time Stormcatcher decided to tell all lightning flight members that he expected them to be extra productive during that particular holiday and also took screenshots of the various crossroads offers for him, calling it inappropriate bribes
4) THE DEITEIS' OFFICE PARTY omg that was so funny

I half hope that these shenanigans will continue when Tidelord comes back

I lowkey hope that Hope and Boston will one day show up in lore too, they were so prominent in the past
@keet HAH I had no idea spacedad did that LOL

Man I wish I was around to see all that, it would’ve been so funny- I love when a game can be both “serious” but also silly at the same time

They should get lore tbh that’d be cool, Romeo and Juliet (but hopefully not o_O)
@keet HAH I had no idea spacedad did that LOL

Man I wish I was around to see all that, it would’ve been so funny- I love when a game can be both “serious” but also silly at the same time

They should get lore tbh that’d be cool, Romeo and Juliet (but hopefully not o_O)
@squiggie

no wait, hear me out, it could be Romeo and Juliette but with an alternate ending! Nobody said we had to stick to canon
@squiggie

no wait, hear me out, it could be Romeo and Juliette but with an alternate ending! Nobody said we had to stick to canon
@keet Alright alright, alternate ending they just go get burgers and live happily ever after

@keet Alright alright, alternate ending they just go get burgers and live happily ever after

@Ashune Yeah @/keet had mentioned it in a few posts earlier
@Ashune Yeah @/keet had mentioned it in a few posts earlier
1 2 3