Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Active Flight in Your Experience?
1 2
Hi! I'm new :D
I've posted in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread but figured I'd ask my question here since it seems more active.
Is there any flight that's really active? Post/Discord-wise and domination wise?
Also willing to help out with newbie questions haha.
Hi! I'm new :D
I've posted in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread but figured I'd ask my question here since it seems more active.
Is there any flight that's really active? Post/Discord-wise and domination wise?
Also willing to help out with newbie questions haha.
i dont know the answer to your question but i think earth gets dominance most often, because it is smaller, light also gets it quite a lot actually. also i love your dragons and wow you got super lucky with your progens! and ur aesthetic is just so pretty wow
i dont know the answer to your question but i think earth gets dominance most often, because it is smaller, light also gets it quite a lot actually. also i love your dragons and wow you got super lucky with your progens! and ur aesthetic is just so pretty wow
@Wufflesnuff I'm confused, Earth wins more because it's smaller? Is it a ratio thing? I was debating Arcane cause I think it has the most members. I have 1 free flight change so I don't want to waste it, so I might be in Light for a while xD I picked it cause of the eyes, but the forums don't seem as active as I would like. I'm not sure if any other flight is more active though. I'm kind of just basing activity off of what I've seen in other forum topics haha!

And thank you :D I'm off to a good start for my aesthetic lair xD My random starter is actually in my hibernation den until I can save up for a Color Change Scroll cause it's ugly imo ; w; The other 1st gen was a gift <3
@Wufflesnuff I'm confused, Earth wins more because it's smaller? Is it a ratio thing? I was debating Arcane cause I think it has the most members. I have 1 free flight change so I don't want to waste it, so I might be in Light for a while xD I picked it cause of the eyes, but the forums don't seem as active as I would like. I'm not sure if any other flight is more active though. I'm kind of just basing activity off of what I've seen in other forum topics haha!

And thank you :D I'm off to a good start for my aesthetic lair xD My random starter is actually in my hibernation den until I can save up for a Color Change Scroll cause it's ugly imo ; w; The other 1st gen was a gift <3
Arcane and Shadow don’t seem to be active forum wise since I’m a child from both those flights. Though I just joined shadow and never checked the arcane forums anyway/regularly so I can’t be 100% sure
Arcane and Shadow don’t seem to be active forum wise since I’m a child from both those flights. Though I just joined shadow and never checked the arcane forums anyway/regularly so I can’t be 100% sure
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@reirin i think earth flight wins more often because its smaller and therefore has to exalt less dragons ? but im not entirely sure since i am a bit of a noob at flight rising lol
also good idea to save your flight change unless you really need to move flights because you dont like the one you are in or if you have enough money to move back once the six months cooldown is up because you might end up stuck in a flight that you get bored of pretty quickly (this happened to my friend who moved to wind and now she hardly plays bc she doesnt like the eyes)
@reirin i think earth flight wins more often because its smaller and therefore has to exalt less dragons ? but im not entirely sure since i am a bit of a noob at flight rising lol
also good idea to save your flight change unless you really need to move flights because you dont like the one you are in or if you have enough money to move back once the six months cooldown is up because you might end up stuck in a flight that you get bored of pretty quickly (this happened to my friend who moved to wind and now she hardly plays bc she doesnt like the eyes)
@squiggie Aw, that's a shame ; w; The flights I was kind of looking at without any inside knowledge of were Ice, Arcane, Light, Nature, and Lightning for the eyes. But tbh, as much as I would like the eyes to match my dragons, it's not as much of a deal-breaker as just being in an inactive flight xD

Tbh, I've looked it up, but most replies were from years ago and all say 'just go with the eyes you like the most', but that doesn't help me ; w;

@Wufflesnuff Oh, so it's fair, that makes sense. Not that I would be able to help in domination anytime soon anyway xD I might need to do more research- there's just so much to learn ; w;

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about tbh... I just really want a flight that I can interact with often and keep me busy- I'm a very social creature xD I heard that Discords tend to be more active than the fourms? But I can't join the discord OR fourms to see unless I'm in the flight so... I'm ina. bit of a pickle~
@squiggie Aw, that's a shame ; w; The flights I was kind of looking at without any inside knowledge of were Ice, Arcane, Light, Nature, and Lightning for the eyes. But tbh, as much as I would like the eyes to match my dragons, it's not as much of a deal-breaker as just being in an inactive flight xD

Tbh, I've looked it up, but most replies were from years ago and all say 'just go with the eyes you like the most', but that doesn't help me ; w;

@Wufflesnuff Oh, so it's fair, that makes sense. Not that I would be able to help in domination anytime soon anyway xD I might need to do more research- there's just so much to learn ; w;

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about tbh... I just really want a flight that I can interact with often and keep me busy- I'm a very social creature xD I heard that Discords tend to be more active than the fourms? But I can't join the discord OR fourms to see unless I'm in the flight so... I'm ina. bit of a pickle~
Dominance is calculated by active members and right now earth has many active members who care about dominance. However, our forum is on the slow side. I'm from earth, haven't been in the other flights. I heard that Lightning had an active discord at some point, not sure if that's still true.
Dominance is calculated by active members and right now earth has many active members who care about dominance. However, our forum is on the slow side. I'm from earth, haven't been in the other flights. I heard that Lightning had an active discord at some point, not sure if that's still true.
Y02PS6v.png
@Rierin As an arcane child for like 2 years my bias says join arcane it’s pretty cool there

Though the other half of me, the shadowling, says join shadow

CURSES WHY DID I HAVE TO BE HALF ONE FLIGHT HALF THE OTHER?!?
@Rierin As an arcane child for like 2 years my bias says join arcane it’s pretty cool there

Though the other half of me, the shadowling, says join shadow

CURSES WHY DID I HAVE TO BE HALF ONE FLIGHT HALF THE OTHER?!?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@Rierin

hey!!! fellow light member!

I haven't been to every flight but I HAVE been to three and I've heard that most, if not all of the inflight forums are dead. That's because the vast majority of activity for nearly all flights (to my knowledge!!) takes place on discord!

if you haven't already, i encourage you to join LFD! it's super active and a lot of light flight members are there!
@Rierin

hey!!! fellow light member!

I haven't been to every flight but I HAVE been to three and I've heard that most, if not all of the inflight forums are dead. That's because the vast majority of activity for nearly all flights (to my knowledge!!) takes place on discord!

if you haven't already, i encourage you to join LFD! it's super active and a lot of light flight members are there!
3UUXp8G.png
@Alize Oh! That helps a lot! Thank you for letting me know! I like how this site takes into account active members! it is a shame the forums are so slow though ; w; This may be a silly question, but does one member (Or can one member) make a difference in domination? I'm not sure of the numbers or how it works completely lol.

@squiggie Arcane was honestly my first choice xD But then I kinda thought about it a bit and looked at the lore and light appealed to me just a biiiiit more. I might not make any decision soon though- 1.5k gems is a lot ; w; I have a grand total of 0 lol.

@Isyrii Hello :D I'm not a traitor, pls don't hate me ; w;

Tbh, I was worried about that- the Discord I mean. I tend to get a bit overwhelmed in live chat situations and am more comfortable on forums, but I def wouldn't mind trying if it's as active as you say! I just feel like sometimes I'm not interesting enough and I get overlooked.
@Alize Oh! That helps a lot! Thank you for letting me know! I like how this site takes into account active members! it is a shame the forums are so slow though ; w; This may be a silly question, but does one member (Or can one member) make a difference in domination? I'm not sure of the numbers or how it works completely lol.

@squiggie Arcane was honestly my first choice xD But then I kinda thought about it a bit and looked at the lore and light appealed to me just a biiiiit more. I might not make any decision soon though- 1.5k gems is a lot ; w; I have a grand total of 0 lol.

@Isyrii Hello :D I'm not a traitor, pls don't hate me ; w;

Tbh, I was worried about that- the Discord I mean. I tend to get a bit overwhelmed in live chat situations and am more comfortable on forums, but I def wouldn't mind trying if it's as active as you say! I just feel like sometimes I'm not interesting enough and I get overlooked.
1 2