Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye hatching
1 2 3 4
2 primals (my first one was hideous, the second a g1... mixed luck??)

2 multigaze (I still have my first one!! He's from my first gaoler nest)

2? 3?? faceted (I know I've exalted all but 1 who was actually the hatchling I needed for a breeding project. I just took the faceted eyes as an added bonus)

2 goat (I think I exalted both for space?? they weren't super special to me :shrug:)
2 primals (my first one was hideous, the second a g1... mixed luck??)

2 multigaze (I still have my first one!! He's from my first gaoler nest)

2? 3?? faceted (I know I've exalted all but 1 who was actually the hatchling I needed for a breeding project. I just took the faceted eyes as an added bonus)

2 goat (I think I exalted both for space?? they weren't super special to me :shrug:)
66283183.png 66719993.png
1 primal, 0 multigazes and 1 or 2 Faceted in ~8 months of playing.
1 primal, 0 multigazes and 1 or 2 Faceted in ~8 months of playing.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I’ve only been breeding again since November, and I’ve only gotten faceted. I’ve seen two of my friends hatch a primal and goat and multigaze in that same amount of time, and all I want is a goat! I need them for lore purposes! Please RNG I’m begging you.
I’ve only been breeding again since November, and I’ve only gotten faceted. I’ve seen two of my friends hatch a primal and goat and multigaze in that same amount of time, and all I want is a goat! I need them for lore purposes! Please RNG I’m begging you.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
One primal, two goat(?? Maybe one less or more), and three or so facet. No multigazes yet sadly :/ Recently redid my fodder breeders for light aesthetics (second page, [emoji=familiar heart size=1] tab) and I’ve got my fingers crossed for a primal
One primal, two goat(?? Maybe one less or more), and three or so facet. No multigazes yet sadly :/
Recently redid my fodder breeders for light aesthetics (second page, tab) and I’ve got my fingers crossed for a primal
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
i got 2 primals, 2 multi-gazes, 4 or 5 goats and around 15 faceteds. i breed a lot, all my nests are always being used.
i got 2 primals, 2 multi-gazes, 4 or 5 goats and around 15 faceteds. i breed a lot, all my nests are always being used.
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
i've hatched more faceteds and goats than i have multigaze and primal, which i've only ever hatched 1 of both

i'm just waiting for the day i hatch a primal or even multigaze in shadow,,,,, i must've had better luck in plague i guess
i've hatched more faceteds and goats than i have multigaze and primal, which i've only ever hatched 1 of both

i'm just waiting for the day i hatch a primal or even multigaze in shadow,,,,, i must've had better luck in plague i guess
Out of 2 going on to 3 years of being on this site I have only hatched 2 primals, one multigaze, a singular facet and one goat. Not the best luck at all but the two primals I did get were interestingly from the same pair.
Out of 2 going on to 3 years of being on this site I have only hatched 2 primals, one multigaze, a singular facet and one goat. Not the best luck at all but the two primals I did get were interestingly from the same pair.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Same. One primal and one multi-gaze. Both came out on the least fitting dragons as if Droolmama was trolling me...
Same. One primal and one multi-gaze. Both came out on the least fitting dragons as if Droolmama was trolling me...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Last time one of these threads came up and I counted my two primals, I hatched another a couple days later!

Fingers crossed I get four after this. xD
Last time one of these threads came up and I counted my two primals, I hatched another a couple days later!

Fingers crossed I get four after this. xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
ive gotten a decent number of Special Eyes!! only one primal so far though, and it was back when i was in Light. still waiting on that water eye...
ive gotten a decent number of Special Eyes!! only one primal so far though, and it was back when i was in Light. still waiting on that water eye...
4Ugou08.png literally i just type things
i know im in lightning flight but im still water at heart :3

bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4