Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye hatching
1 2 3 4
I’ve hatched one primal ever, and no multi gaze that I remember. What about you? Is your luck as terrible as mine?
I’ve hatched one primal ever, and no multi gaze that I remember. What about you? Is your luck as terrible as mine?
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
I think just one primal too.
I think just one primal too.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I've hatched several multigaze and several primal. I've lost track of numbers exactly. I do a lot of breeding, though, and it's not as if I get one often.
I've hatched several multigaze and several primal. I've lost track of numbers exactly. I do a lot of breeding, though, and it's not as if I get one often.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
In my life, I’ve only ever hatched a goat, a faceted and a primal
In my life, I’ve only ever hatched a goat, a faceted and a primal
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
I can't remember how many goats or faceted I've hatched. Probably only a couple each though. Only one MG, and no primals yet. To be fair, I hardly ever breed.
I can't remember how many goats or faceted I've hatched. Probably only a couple each though. Only one MG, and no primals yet. To be fair, I hardly ever breed.
RGfeibN.png
ive hatched one goat, who is in my lair and is going to be a frog, and ive also hatched a faceted eyed dragon who i gifted to my friend @drangea
ive hatched one goat, who is in my lair and is going to be a frog, and ive also hatched a faceted eyed dragon who i gifted to my friend @drangea
I’ve hatched several primals and many more supposedly “special” eyes. They aren’t special but instead more frustrating. I’ve skipped a month or two from my record of hatching a primal monthly but I hatched a goat a few days ago and sold it for 5G.

Most of them don’t sell unless you drop their prices below 50kt/50g even xyys or xxys.

I don’t consider it lucky at all the only time I saw getting eyes for luck was when scattersights were still in the coliseum so it was a very short lived joy.

I currently have a garbage primal in my hibden but because of how much any special eyes frustrate me I just want to exalt him. I would do anything to instead give the dragons father primal instead of him.
I’ve hatched several primals and many more supposedly “special” eyes. They aren’t special but instead more frustrating. I’ve skipped a month or two from my record of hatching a primal monthly but I hatched a goat a few days ago and sold it for 5G.

Most of them don’t sell unless you drop their prices below 50kt/50g even xyys or xxys.

I don’t consider it lucky at all the only time I saw getting eyes for luck was when scattersights were still in the coliseum so it was a very short lived joy.

I currently have a garbage primal in my hibden but because of how much any special eyes frustrate me I just want to exalt him. I would do anything to instead give the dragons father primal instead of him.
4xTBSTZ.png
one mg, two faceted. that's my luck. never hatched a primal in 2 years of being on this site!
one mg, two faceted. that's my luck. never hatched a primal in 2 years of being on this site!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
My luck actually is not that bad

Have hatched many multigazes, like 4 or 5 primals, and a bunch of goat babies

Then again I have 5 nests and breeding/hatching dragons is my job soooo
My luck actually is not that bad

Have hatched many multigazes, like 4 or 5 primals, and a bunch of goat babies

Then again I have 5 nests and breeding/hatching dragons is my job soooo
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I've hatched two or three each for Primals and MGs. Regarding my luck: I've noticed my Primals are always hideous. I've never kept any of them, and they don't sell for more than fodder price. The MGs are usually gorgeous, though, and I've sold some for good prices and kept others. My Faceted kids are meh and somewhere in between.
I've hatched two or three each for Primals and MGs. Regarding my luck: I've noticed my Primals are always hideous. I've never kept any of them, and they don't sell for more than fodder price. The MGs are usually gorgeous, though, and I've sold some for good prices and kept others. My Faceted kids are meh and somewhere in between.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4