Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite BOTE character?
1 2 3
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2021-01-27 18:54:34" ] [quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-01-27 18:52:57" ] Garote was the Plague Imp and Liefa’s (the Nature Ambassador Ridgeback)’s bodyguard and friend. He got seriously injured by The First Seed at the end of TSATS. [/quote] screw that guy. the first seed = LEAST favorite BotE character [/quote] Booo! We don’t like meanie sentient plant weapons of mass destruction!!
Drakessis wrote on 2021-01-27 18:54:34:
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-01-27 18:52:57:
Garote was the Plague Imp and Liefa’s (the Nature Ambassador Ridgeback)’s bodyguard and friend. He got seriously injured by The First Seed at the end of TSATS.
screw that guy. the first seed = LEAST favorite BotE character
Booo! We don’t like meanie sentient plant weapons of mass destruction!!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
i liked the Gaoler in Jailbreak, because i read that before any of the other breed stuff, so i thought they were giant horned psychic horrorbeasts.

otherwise i pretty much like all the Lightning crew, running around electrocuting each other for the heck of it.
also teatime with Gertrude.
i liked the Gaoler in Jailbreak, because i read that before any of the other breed stuff, so i thought they were giant horned psychic horrorbeasts.

otherwise i pretty much like all the Lightning crew, running around electrocuting each other for the heck of it.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Garote and Liefa are great, Umbrann and Gleam are [i]hilarious[/i]… I guess I just really like the opposite element thrown-together-by-chance duos, though for different reasons. (Never forget Gleam's keen observation that Umbrann can't be a shadow assassin because he whines too much.) Also really fond of Edgar, who appears in BotE and thus totally counts, and the unnamed Spiral because I am obligated to like the single new character in Wind lore. But no, more seriously, they're just my kind of character, too, and if their namelessness is because they're Windsinger in an ill-fitting halloween costume somehow, well, that just proves I'm with the right deity, at least. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Garote and Liefa are great, Umbrann and Gleam are hilarious… I guess I just really like the opposite element thrown-together-by-chance duos, though for different reasons. (Never forget Gleam's keen observation that Umbrann can't be a shadow assassin because he whines too much.)

Also really fond of Edgar, who appears in BotE and thus totally counts, and the unnamed Spiral because I am obligated to like the single new character in Wind lore. But no, more seriously, they're just my kind of character, too, and if their namelessness is because they're Windsinger in an ill-fitting halloween costume somehow, well, that just proves I'm with the right deity, at least.
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-01-27 19:07:57" ] i liked the Gaoler in Jailbreak, because i read that before any of the other breed stuff, so i thought they were giant horned psychic horrorbeasts. otherwise i pretty much like all the Lightning crew, running around electrocuting each other for the heck of it. also teatime with Gertrude. [/quote] All good choices! Electrocuting yourself with the boys sounds like loads of fun!
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-01-27 19:07:57:

All good choices! Electrocuting yourself with the boys sounds like loads of fun!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
My favorite is Gertrude. Anyone willing to share their tea with you is friend. I also liked the mirror form the Arcane story, I don't remember their name.
My favorite is Gertrude. Anyone willing to share their tea with you is friend. I also liked the mirror form the Arcane story, I don't remember their name.
Y02PS6v.png
Checking back, I liked the Lightning crew as well, along with Por and Haemil. Didn't expect to be invested in the Fire Flight's story as much as I thought, since I don't really dig their aesthetic.

I have neutral feelings about the Arcane story, would have much preferred if the story centered around, ya know, an Arcane dragon.
Checking back, I liked the Lightning crew as well, along with Por and Haemil. Didn't expect to be invested in the Fire Flight's story as much as I thought, since I don't really dig their aesthetic.

I have neutral feelings about the Arcane story, would have much preferred if the story centered around, ya know, an Arcane dragon.
Oh man it's been a while since I read them, but I definitely remember liking Garote, Chasem, and Aguar and his kids. Can't wait for their stories to be expanded upon.
Oh man it's been a while since I read them, but I definitely remember liking Garote, Chasem, and Aguar and his kids. Can't wait for their stories to be expanded upon.
Splash, Garote and Liefa.
Splash, Garote and Liefa.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
After thinking about this for a day or so, I believe I've narrowed it down to Chief Engineer Craklinne from Lightning, Beatrix the Magister of Lightning from Arcane's story, and Yugona the Plague ambassador from The Seed and the Sickness.
The theme here seems to be ambitious women who may or may not be up to something.
After thinking about this for a day or so, I believe I've narrowed it down to Chief Engineer Craklinne from Lightning, Beatrix the Magister of Lightning from Arcane's story, and Yugona the Plague ambassador from The Seed and the Sickness.
The theme here seems to be ambitious women who may or may not be up to something.
I'm pretty neutral about them- I do remember the Wind ones being fun! It's nice to see the couriers as a piece of FR lore apart from just the 404 page dragons and the ones you see when you impulse buy on the AH again.

I...did forget about a lot of the other ones though, whoops. It's nice to see FR having lore but maybe...think about it... character art?
I'm pretty neutral about them- I do remember the Wind ones being fun! It's nice to see the couriers as a piece of FR lore apart from just the 404 page dragons and the ones you see when you impulse buy on the AH again.

I...did forget about a lot of the other ones though, whoops. It's nice to see FR having lore but maybe...think about it... character art?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3