Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite BOTE character?
1 2 3
No, I will not shut up about BOTE. I thought I’d make this topic instead of necro-ing older threads ever since the new(er) stories came out, even though other than Cracks in The Ice and Unveiled, they haven’t really introduced any new characters.

Anyway, my favorite characters are Garote, Beatrix, Solveig, and Hertha.

Edit: I made a poll! Go check it out and respond if you like!

Link
No, I will not shut up about BOTE. I thought I’d make this topic instead of necro-ing older threads ever since the new(er) stories came out, even though other than Cracks in The Ice and Unveiled, they haven’t really introduced any new characters.

Anyway, my favorite characters are Garote, Beatrix, Solveig, and Hertha.

Edit: I made a poll! Go check it out and respond if you like!

Link
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Ngl I didn't read the lore but the name Garote reminds me of chocolate.... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/251411049734078467/804178801109368842/garoto-box-of-chocolates-picture-id458651739.png[/img]
Ngl I didn't read the lore but the name Garote reminds me of chocolate....

garoto-box-of-chocolates-picture-id458651739.png
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
My favorite character is The Final Infection. There's probably something living in there, right?
My favorite character is The Final Infection. There's probably something living in there, right?
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2021-01-27 18:42:08" ] My favorite character is The Final Infection. There's probably something living in there, right? [/quote] I’m kicking myself for not considering that.
Drakessis wrote on 2021-01-27 18:42:08:
I’m kicking myself for not considering that.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="NightRising" date="2021-01-27 18:39:40" ] Ngl I didn't read the lore but the name Garote reminds me of chocolate.... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/251411049734078467/804178801109368842/garoto-box-of-chocolates-picture-id458651739.png[/img] [/quote] It fits! He’s got a hard wrapper on the outside, but on the inside, he’s sweet.
NightRising wrote on 2021-01-27 18:39:40:
Ngl I didn't read the lore but the name Garote reminds me of chocolate....

garoto-box-of-chocolates-picture-id458651739.png
It fits! He’s got a hard wrapper on the outside, but on the inside, he’s sweet.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
*me trying to remember any names* i liked the .... one from seed and sickness...
i've only read a few of the bote stories and those were just the ones i felt like and who garote might be is entirely escaping me. i do remember beatrix was for arcane's right? always felt a little disappointed arcane didnt even get an arcane dragon for their storys pov but what can ya do and she was at least nice enough
edit because i just remembered: the windsinger. obviously.
*me trying to remember any names* i liked the .... one from seed and sickness...
i've only read a few of the bote stories and those were just the ones i felt like and who garote might be is entirely escaping me. i do remember beatrix was for arcane's right? always felt a little disappointed arcane didnt even get an arcane dragon for their storys pov but what can ya do and she was at least nice enough
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i don't really like any of them, they're all pretty bland. like i genuinely don't even remember what half of them are. i'm just gonna a smark, because that's one hell of a name.
i don't really like any of them, they're all pretty bland. like i genuinely don't even remember what half of them are. i'm just gonna a smark, because that's one hell of a name.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="changing" date="2021-01-27 18:45:23" ] *me trying to remember any names* i liked the .... one from seed and sickness... i've only read a few of the bote stories and those were just the ones i felt like and who garote might be is entirely escaping me. i do remember beatrix was for arcane's right? always felt a little disappointed arcane didnt even get an arcane dragon for their storys pov but what can ya do and she was at least nice enough edit because i just remembered: the windsinger. obviously. [/quote] Garote was the Plague Imp and Liefa’s (the Nature Ambassador Ridgeback)’s bodyguard and friend. He got seriously injured by The First Seed at the end of TSATS.
changing wrote on 2021-01-27 18:45:23:

Garote was the Plague Imp and Liefa’s (the Nature Ambassador Ridgeback)’s bodyguard and friend. He got seriously injured by The First Seed at the end of TSATS.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-01-27 18:45:29" ] i don't really like any of them, they're all pretty bland. like i genuinely don't even remember what half of them are. i'm just gonna a smark, because that's one hell of a name. [/quote] You’re absolutely right about them all being bland, but have you considered: I love them?
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-01-27 18:45:29:

You’re absolutely right about them all being bland, but have you considered: I love them?
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-01-27 18:52:57" ] Garote was the Plague Imp and Liefa’s (the Nature Ambassador Ridgeback)’s bodyguard and friend. He got seriously injured by The First Seed at the end of TSATS. [/quote] screw that guy. the first seed = LEAST favorite BotE character
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-01-27 18:52:57:
Garote was the Plague Imp and Liefa’s (the Nature Ambassador Ridgeback)’s bodyguard and friend. He got seriously injured by The First Seed at the end of TSATS.
screw that guy. the first seed = LEAST favorite BotE character
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,