Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do they feel..
1 2
How do the gods feel about their creations living amongst other deities? Like for example a skydancer in earth or a guardian in fire, do the gods get mad? I mean afterall they’re supposed to be fighting for ownership of the world!

I didn’t consider other dragons in flight exactly canon until i realised even in the lore stories you’d have different elemental dragons in regions owned by gods they weren’t created by. I wonder why the gods didn’t stop them, did it just slip under the radar until too late?

Orrrr.... what if all along its been the plan, to get as many of their dragons in other clans, then, when the time is right, take hold of their minds and destroy the others from the inside. Using the love mortals have for each other against them as they are forced to fight their friends to the death, draining their morale in turn for their own pitiful gods.

REJECT MODERNITY, RETURN TO 1 BREED
How do the gods feel about their creations living amongst other deities? Like for example a skydancer in earth or a guardian in fire, do the gods get mad? I mean afterall they’re supposed to be fighting for ownership of the world!

I didn’t consider other dragons in flight exactly canon until i realised even in the lore stories you’d have different elemental dragons in regions owned by gods they weren’t created by. I wonder why the gods didn’t stop them, did it just slip under the radar until too late?

Orrrr.... what if all along its been the plan, to get as many of their dragons in other clans, then, when the time is right, take hold of their minds and destroy the others from the inside. Using the love mortals have for each other against them as they are forced to fight their friends to the death, draining their morale in turn for their own pitiful gods.

REJECT MODERNITY, RETURN TO 1 BREED
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I'm sure it's like trying to figure out the gender of ants to them.
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="Shian" date="2021-01-27 17:09:30" ] I'm sure it's like trying to figure out the gender of ants to them. [/quote] how do you determine the gender of an ant, exactly? put it in water. if it sinks, its a girl ant. if it floats, its buoyant.
Shian wrote on 2021-01-27 17:09:30:
how do you determine the gender of an ant, exactly?

put it in water.

if it sinks, its a girl ant.

if it floats, its buoyant.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I can't imagine Noodledad being anything other than proud that his creations have spread across the world, considering he's never home anyway and his initial goal was "make tons of dragons, have them spread all across the globe." I mean, that's a great success right there! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I can't imagine Noodledad being anything other than proud that his creations have spread across the world, considering he's never home anyway and his initial goal was "make tons of dragons, have them spread all across the globe." I mean, that's a great success right there!
[quote name="ninety9wyverns" date="2021-01-27 17:12:05" ] [quote name="Shian" date="2021-01-27 17:09:30" ] I'm sure it's like trying to figure out the gender of ants to them. [/quote] how do you determine the gender of an ant, exactly? put it in water. if it sinks, its a girl ant. if it floats, its buoyant. [/quote] *groans, claps, hands over Crown of Bad Punmanship* (though to be ped[i]ant[/i]ic, almost any ant you see is a girl ant because [s]otherwise they'd be called uncles[/s] all workers are female)
ninety9wyverns wrote on 2021-01-27 17:12:05:

put it in water.

*groans, claps, hands over Crown of Bad Punmanship*

(though to be pedantic, almost any ant you see is a girl ant because otherwise they'd be called uncles all workers are female)
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="ninety9wyverns" date="2021-01-27 17:12:05" ] [quote name="Shian" date="2021-01-27 17:09:30" ] I'm sure it's like trying to figure out the gender of ants to them. [/quote] how do you determine the gender of an ant, exactly? put it in water. if it sinks, its a girl ant. if it floats, its buoyant. [/quote] i cackled
ninety9wyverns wrote on 2021-01-27 17:12:05:

put it in water.

i cackled
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
the gods have already proven to be not the most pleasant of flight parents, so i feel like it would be petty "you can't do that!!!" kinda stuff tbh ;;
the gods have already proven to be not the most pleasant of flight parents, so i feel like it would be petty "you can't do that!!!" kinda stuff tbh ;;
I headcanon that the Shadowbinder created her own breeds for the purpose of luring other dragons into the Wood, so I don't imagine she minds.
I headcanon that the Shadowbinder created her own breeds for the purpose of luring other dragons into the Wood, so I don't imagine she minds.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
I feel like the only one who's really care is Lightweaver
I feel like the only one who's really care is Lightweaver
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I think the Deities are too busy with their own agendas to really care whether their creations are spreading across Sorneith, since dragons born in their domains are their Element and thus their Flight. Why would Arcanist care if Faes have gone to Tidelord's region, when Guardians are being hatched in the Starfall Isles and fighting for Arcanist's ideals? I think as long as there are dragons in general fighting for their cause that the Deities couldn't care less what Breed they are haha.
I think the Deities are too busy with their own agendas to really care whether their creations are spreading across Sorneith, since dragons born in their domains are their Element and thus their Flight. Why would Arcanist care if Faes have gone to Tidelord's region, when Guardians are being hatched in the Starfall Isles and fighting for Arcanist's ideals? I think as long as there are dragons in general fighting for their cause that the Deities couldn't care less what Breed they are haha.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
1 2