Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so...dragon breed vistas
1 2
Anyone else wish you could get these with different flights in the background? I know the point is to have the origin flight of the breed, but as someone who loves veilspuns yet doesn't vibe with the shadow aesthetic.. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/133.png[/img] I'd love to be able to slap something different back there, not a big deal but [i]imagine[/i]
Anyone else wish you could get these with different flights in the background? I know the point is to have the origin flight of the breed, but as someone who loves veilspuns yet doesn't vibe with the shadow aesthetic..

133.png

I'd love to be able to slap something different back there, not a big deal but imagine
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
That would be a neat idea, but if there was to be a breed vista for every flight, that would mean there'd be a total of 187 dragon breed vistas.

11 flights x 17 breeds
That would be a neat idea, but if there was to be a breed vista for every flight, that would mean there'd be a total of 187 dragon breed vistas.

11 flights x 17 breeds
RGfeibN.png
mix&matching frames and backgrounds from different vistas in general would be pretty cool tbh
mix&matching frames and backgrounds from different vistas in general would be pretty cool tbh
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Kudu" date="2021-01-27 17:01:19" ] That would be a neat idea, but if there was to be a breed vista for every flight, that would mean there'd be a total of 187 dragon breed vistas. [/quote] True that! I was thinking if it were real, it'd be a customization option rather than different vistas you buy, otherwise we'd never see anything but vistas in the marketplace lmao
Kudu wrote on 2021-01-27 17:01:19:

True that! I was thinking if it were real, it'd be a customization option rather than different vistas you buy, otherwise we'd never see anything but vistas in the marketplace lmao
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
Yeah a customization option would be cool! I wonder if something like that could be introduced in the mp overhaul.
Yeah a customization option would be cool! I wonder if something like that could be introduced in the mp overhaul.
RGfeibN.png
[quote name="Limanya" date="2021-01-27 17:01:45" ] mix&matching frames and backgrounds from different vistas in general would be pretty cool tbh [/quote] I'd love that :)
Limanya wrote on 2021-01-27 17:01:45:

I'd love that :)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
that would be so awesome i would love to have a fire background on my vista [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
that would be so awesome i would love to have a fire background on my vista
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Yeah, I'm not really into pink :)
Yeah, I'm not really into pink :)
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
This would be perfect for dragon bios! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
This would be perfect for dragon bios!
[quote name="Kudu" date="2021-01-27 17:01:19" ] That would be a neat idea, but if there was to be a breed vista for every flight, that would mean there'd be a total of 187 dragon breed vistas. 11 flights x 17 breeds [/quote] Maybe make it so you only need to buy 1 and can customize it in the account settings to change which flight you’d like to set it as?
Kudu wrote on 2021-01-27 17:01:19:

11 flights x 17 breeds

Maybe make it so you only need to buy 1 and can customize it in the account settings to change which flight you’d like to set it as?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
1 2