Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In-universe hatching
1 2 3
My headcanon is that the incubation cycle is spent pumping elemental energy into the eggs, then they hatch when given that extra burst of energy.
My headcanon is that the incubation cycle is spent pumping elemental energy into the eggs, then they hatch when given that extra burst of energy.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Mine's pretty boring, but essentially the world has no free will. The baby dragos think that they chose to hatch, but they're actually being controlled by players who want them to. So essentially they chose to hatch, technically?
Mine's pretty boring, but essentially the world has no free will. The baby dragos think that they chose to hatch, but they're actually being controlled by players who want them to. So essentially they chose to hatch, technically?
[quote name="Grow" date="2021-01-27 14:38:25" ] Mine's pretty boring, but essentially the world has no free will. The baby dragos think that they chose to hatch, but they're actually being controlled by players who want them to. So essentially they chose to hatch, technically? [/quote] Yeah, that's about it for me too!
Grow wrote on 2021-01-27 14:38:25:

Yeah, that's about it for me too!
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
I think they need to be in specific conditions to start hatching and after a amount of time they hatch, maybe like the nature eggs need to be buried underground except for the stem (like the egg is a seed?)and they need to be near plants and then the hatchling will hatch and dig out of the ground(and maybe the little sprout on the egg stays on its head for a while and then wilts and falls off) and water eggs need to be in water or maybe over those mini underwater volcanoes, fire eggs in extreme warmth, wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy???? Shadow eggs in the dark and light eggs somewhere bright, lightning eggs need to be surrounded by electricity to hatch or be struck by lightning so the dragons maybe build some sort of metal structure around the eggs, arcane hatch with magic, ice in the extreme cold, plague maybe the eggs are born with a disease and they have to survive it to hatch? I think I covered all the flights there not sure
I think they need to be in specific conditions to start hatching and after a amount of time they hatch, maybe like the nature eggs need to be buried underground except for the stem (like the egg is a seed?)and they need to be near plants and then the hatchling will hatch and dig out of the ground(and maybe the little sprout on the egg stays on its head for a while and then wilts and falls off) and water eggs need to be in water or maybe over those mini underwater volcanoes, fire eggs in extreme warmth, wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy???? Shadow eggs in the dark and light eggs somewhere bright, lightning eggs need to be surrounded by electricity to hatch or be struck by lightning so the dragons maybe build some sort of metal structure around the eggs, arcane hatch with magic, ice in the extreme cold, plague maybe the eggs are born with a disease and they have to survive it to hatch? I think I covered all the flights there not sure
[quote name="Wufflesnuff" date="2021-01-27 15:56:19" ] wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy?? [/quote] Just had a mental image of Wind dragons flying as high as they can and dropping the egg for maximum air movement to trigger hatching. [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
Wufflesnuff wrote on 2021-01-27 15:56:19:
wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy??

Just had a mental image of Wind dragons flying as high as they can and dropping the egg for maximum air movement to trigger hatching.
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-01-27 16:23:37" ] [quote name="Wufflesnuff" date="2021-01-27 15:56:19" ] wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy?? [/quote] Just had a mental image of Wind dragons flying as high as they can and dropping the egg for maximum air movement to trigger hatching. [emoji=spiral scared size=1] [/quote] This made me think of those birds that fly up and drop mussels from far up so that they crack. Wind dragons are just constantly dropping their eggs and when the eggs are ready, they actually hatch when dropped. Till that moment they just bounce across the ground.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-01-27 16:23:37:

Just had a mental image of Wind dragons flying as high as they can and dropping the egg for maximum air movement to trigger hatching.

This made me think of those birds that fly up and drop mussels from far up so that they crack. Wind dragons are just constantly dropping their eggs and when the eggs are ready, they actually hatch when dropped. Till that moment they just bounce across the ground.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2021-01-27 16:49:07" ] [quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-01-27 16:23:37" ] [quote name="Wufflesnuff" date="2021-01-27 15:56:19" ] wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy?? [/quote] Just had a mental image of Wind dragons flying as high as they can and dropping the egg for maximum air movement to trigger hatching. [emoji=spiral scared size=1] [/quote] This made me think of those birds that fly up and drop mussels from far up so that they crack. Wind dragons are just constantly dropping their eggs and when the eggs are ready, they actually hatch when dropped. Till that moment they just bounce across the ground. [/quote] The mental image of this made me snort I swear
artemiswanderer wrote on 2021-01-27 16:49:07:

This made me think of those birds that fly up and drop mussels from far up so that they crack. Wind dragons are just constantly dropping their eggs and when the eggs are ready, they actually hatch when dropped. Till that moment they just bounce across the ground.

The mental image of this made me snort I swear
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2021-01-27 13:43:37" ] I dont, but I headcanon that light eggs just explode [/quote] dear jesus
PearlConnor wrote on 2021-01-27 13:43:37:
I dont, but I headcanon that light eggs just explode
dear jesus
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2021-01-27 16:49:07" ] [quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-01-27 16:23:37" ] [quote name="Wufflesnuff" date="2021-01-27 15:56:19" ] wind eggs uhhhh somewhere windy?? [/quote] Just had a mental image of Wind dragons flying as high as they can and dropping the egg for maximum air movement to trigger hatching. [emoji=spiral scared size=1] [/quote] This made me think of those birds that fly up and drop mussels from far up so that they crack. Wind dragons are just constantly dropping their eggs and when the eggs are ready, they actually hatch when dropped. Till that moment they just bounce across the ground. [/quote] im just imagining dragons getting eggs from nests and just [i]yeeting[/i] them off a cliff until they hatch lmao (when i said somehwere windy i meant like maybe they hatch in the eye of a storm or up in a mountain where the winds goes around it but this is far better)
artemiswanderer wrote on 2021-01-27 16:49:07:

im just imagining dragons getting eggs from nests and just yeeting them off a cliff until they hatch lmao (when i said somehwere windy i meant like maybe they hatch in the eye of a storm or up in a mountain where the winds goes around it but this is far better)
Grab a hammer and open them whenever I feel like
Grab a hammer and open them whenever I feel like
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
1 2 3