Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
so when i first started on this site, a friend had told me that eyes were important due to them kind of representing your flights alliance, & it was pretty common to see avatars with eyes matching the color of your flight ( this was right when the whole eye update happened mind you, & i was inquiring about it ).

i've kind of seen that ring true, but i've also seen cases where that doesn't quite match up.

do you guys favor like, the eyes of your flight to show which your in, or just picking the dragon that's your current favorite at the time?

i personally lean toward current favorite, though admittedly i have joint lore between light & water so it could go either way. if i do have a fave with different colored eyes beyond those flights, you'll usually see the change, lol.

i'm curious on your feelings though & i find how it varies really interesting!
so when i first started on this site, a friend had told me that eyes were important due to them kind of representing your flights alliance, & it was pretty common to see avatars with eyes matching the color of your flight ( this was right when the whole eye update happened mind you, & i was inquiring about it ).

i've kind of seen that ring true, but i've also seen cases where that doesn't quite match up.

do you guys favor like, the eyes of your flight to show which your in, or just picking the dragon that's your current favorite at the time?

i personally lean toward current favorite, though admittedly i have joint lore between light & water so it could go either way. if i do have a fave with different colored eyes beyond those flights, you'll usually see the change, lol.

i'm curious on your feelings though & i find how it varies really interesting!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I like Guardians and especially my custom so yeah.
I like Guardians and especially my custom so yeah.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
I just use a dragon, that I like a lot, as my avatar dragon ♥ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54715787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547158/54715787_350.png[/img][/url] He doesn't look anything like the actually flight :_D
I just use a dragon, that I like a lot, as my avatar dragon ♥

54715787_350.png

He doesn't look anything like the actually flight :_D
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

I go with the one I always have set.
I go with the one I always have set.
@Rathaloshunter16 That's completely understandable! They're a very nice custom & being able to show them off is always a delight!

@tilkka Oh he is gorgeous! & that's okay like, I think we all have a dragon or a handful of them that might not actually look like our flight lol! He's beautiful though, I left a like. uwu

@HenryTheArcher NSDJSD, I often recognize it pretty easily too. Your lair is incredible, I really admire it!
@Rathaloshunter16 That's completely understandable! They're a very nice custom & being able to show them off is always a delight!

@tilkka Oh he is gorgeous! & that's okay like, I think we all have a dragon or a handful of them that might not actually look like our flight lol! He's beautiful though, I left a like. uwu

@HenryTheArcher NSDJSD, I often recognize it pretty easily too. Your lair is incredible, I really admire it!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I pick a favorite dragon that also represents my flight, because when I look at people's avatars I tend to assume that the dragons in their avatars share the element or at least the colors of their flight.
Needless to say, I'm wrong most of the time.

Personally, I like representing my flight and that's why I picked a Lightning primal and Veilspun as my avatar.
I pick a favorite dragon that also represents my flight, because when I look at people's avatars I tend to assume that the dragons in their avatars share the element or at least the colors of their flight.
Needless to say, I'm wrong most of the time.

Personally, I like representing my flight and that's why I picked a Lightning primal and Veilspun as my avatar.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
I change my avi from time to time. My avi is usually not representative of the flight I'm in but whatever I feel like having at the time. (TBH I've never followed the aesthetic of any of the flights I've been in, I just do my own thing.)

Right now it happens that my current avi dragon is Ice-colored and it's Gala, but the derg is a Shadow dragon and I put him on before Gala because he's silly and I needed some cheering up. I might rotate him out for another derg in a few days/weeks, IDK.
I change my avi from time to time. My avi is usually not representative of the flight I'm in but whatever I feel like having at the time. (TBH I've never followed the aesthetic of any of the flights I've been in, I just do my own thing.)

Right now it happens that my current avi dragon is Ice-colored and it's Gala, but the derg is a Shadow dragon and I put him on before Gala because he's silly and I needed some cheering up. I might rotate him out for another derg in a few days/weeks, IDK.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
It doesn't matter, I use too many Marva eyes
It doesn't matter, I use too many Marva eyes
It does look like I favor my flight, but that's because two of my three faves were bred by me in my own nests. The last of my faves just happened to be lightning as well, to my surprise when I purchased her. I haven't changed my avatar in over 5 years though, so it's a moot point.
It does look like I favor my flight, but that's because two of my three faves were bred by me in my own nests. The last of my faves just happened to be lightning as well, to my surprise when I purchased her. I haven't changed my avatar in over 5 years though, so it's a moot point.
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
I just go with favourites or what I'm in the mood for n.n I also like at least somewhat matching the vista with the dragon.
I just go with favourites or what I'm in the mood for n.n I also like at least somewhat matching the vista with the dragon.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16