Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving for?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I'm saving up for lair space. I'm in constant need of it lmao.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
I was saving for a coatl scroll, but going through my projects lately I realized I don't need one anymore. I'm a little bummed out, but maybe I can finish dressing some others.
I was saving for a coatl scroll, but going through my projects lately I realized I don't need one anymore. I'm a little bummed out, but maybe I can finish dressing some others.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Um, genes I think! But I keep getting sidetracked with UMAs.
Um, genes I think! But I keep getting sidetracked with UMAs.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
saving up to pay back my debt, about 54,5kg left c:
saving up to pay back my debt, about 54,5kg left c:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Currently yet another veil scroll for yet another veil gene project. And after that... probably another. And another. Lol
Currently yet another veil scroll for yet another veil gene project. And after that... probably another. And another. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="EdmoUniverse" date="2021-01-23 13:36:05" ] I'm saving up for lair space. I'm in constant need of it lmao. [/quote] This^, two Noxtide genes, a lot of apparel and skins for fandragons, etc...
EdmoUniverse wrote on 2021-01-23 13:36:05:
This^, two Noxtide genes, a lot of apparel and skins for fandragons, etc...
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
I'm saving for an XXX G1 (I'm so far to the goal xD)
also gene projects I have 19 (finished 2 old today).
I'm saving for an XXX G1 (I'm so far to the goal xD)
also gene projects I have 19 (finished 2 old today).
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
bee and metallic
bee and metallic
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
Ravenhearst skins/accents! I seriously admire their work and I have got to get my hands on some of my favorites
Ravenhearst skins/accents! I seriously admire their work and I have got to get my hands on some of my favorites
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
a blueprint so i can print this one skin i made. unfortunately none of my auctions are selling so i guess i'll have to wait a bit longer [shrug]
a blueprint so i can print this one skin i made. unfortunately none of my auctions are selling so i guess i'll have to wait a bit longer [shrug]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11