Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
The eventual water ancient.
The eventual water ancient.
DNsZOzK.png
Art and UMAs [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Art and UMAs
EVERYTHING

no but seriously, I'm the definition of broke. I just hit 1kg and I'm struggling to stay at 100kt in my vault. Baldwin is getting better cuz it's easy to get unbroke for Baldwin
EVERYTHING

no but seriously, I'm the definition of broke. I just hit 1kg and I'm struggling to stay at 100kt in my vault. Baldwin is getting better cuz it's easy to get unbroke for Baldwin
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
[quote=Ern]Another KS fam! It's gonna take me quite a while but I think it'll be worth it[/quote] Which one are you saving up for? :o [/quote] I'm thinking the Bone Fiend! I like it just slightly better than the skycat and there's a dragon I think it would pair well with
Ern wrote:
Another KS fam! It's gonna take me quite a while but I think it'll be worth it
Which one are you saving up for? :o
[/quote]

I'm thinking the Bone Fiend! I like it just slightly better than the skycat and there's a dragon I think it would pair well with
td9UiZS.png
Currently saving up for an Earth Sprite, I am determined to have at least that sprite out of all of em to represent my flight
Currently saving up for an Earth Sprite, I am determined to have at least that sprite out of all of em to represent my flight
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
I'm saving up for the butterfly gene for my dream dragon way too pricey
I'm saving up for the butterfly gene for my dream dragon way too pricey
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I've currently got 2kg sitting in my vault for whenever wildclaw scrolls come around again, but I think my next priority is my mire flyer's new outfit. After that it will be all the genes I need for my G1s
I've currently got 2kg sitting in my vault for whenever wildclaw scrolls come around again, but I think my next priority is my mire flyer's new outfit. After that it will be all the genes I need for my G1s
*Whispers* a bee gene, (Vls)stained, and Veilspun scrolls. It's... slow going.
(Treasure stuff goes to whomever I feel like when I have enough treasure)
*Whispers* a bee gene, (Vls)stained, and Veilspun scrolls. It's... slow going.
(Treasure stuff goes to whomever I feel like when I have enough treasure)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Gene and outfit plans
Gene and outfit plans
[quote name="Ern" date="2021-01-23 11:09:11" ] I'm thinking the Bone Fiend! I like it just slightly better than the skycat and there's a dragon I think it would pair well with [/quote] Good luck! The Bone Fiend is amazing. <3
Ern wrote on 2021-01-23 11:09:11:
I'm thinking the Bone Fiend! I like it just slightly better than the skycat and there's a dragon I think it would pair well with
Good luck! The Bone Fiend is amazing. <3
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11