Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving for?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Trying to save money to buy capsule, mosaic and alloy genes for a Fanta themed dragon
Trying to save money to buy capsule, mosaic and alloy genes for a Fanta themed dragon
TEIDUqh.gif3a2eEFc.gif
WAY WAY too many gem scrolls! I need a whole bunch of Metallic/Alloy and Wasp/Bee for my Transformers fan dragons. Starmap and so one for my hatchery. And a Wildclaw scroll for the one Transformers fandragon that doesn't need Wasp or Metallic genes. I still need Starmap, Diaphanous, and 2 Mops to finish my Veilspuns.

AND THEN.... I can start working on my lair's regene that it's been waiting the past 3 years for.
WAY WAY too many gem scrolls! I need a whole bunch of Metallic/Alloy and Wasp/Bee for my Transformers fan dragons. Starmap and so one for my hatchery. And a Wildclaw scroll for the one Transformers fandragon that doesn't need Wasp or Metallic genes. I still need Starmap, Diaphanous, and 2 Mops to finish my Veilspuns.

AND THEN.... I can start working on my lair's regene that it's been waiting the past 3 years for.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
lair space, nests, genes, apparel....basically everything I need to run a free dragon shop. lair space I need the most.
lair space, nests, genes, apparel....basically everything I need to run a free dragon shop. lair space I need the most.
idk tbh
anxiety: quick! save money!
me: for what? why?
anxiety: just do it
me: *has almost 7m treasure on the vault for no reason*
/joke
nah, but really idk why i'm saving that much lol
idk tbh
anxiety: quick! save money!
me: for what? why?
anxiety: just do it
me: *has almost 7m treasure on the vault for no reason*
/joke
nah, but really idk why i'm saving that much lol
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Light Spriiiiiiiite

got set back a bit by the 666 hatch (told myself i wouldn't buy any special IDs this time but haha boy was i wrong LOL), and i wasn't even halfway there before that so i still have a long way to go, oof
Light Spriiiiiiiite

got set back a bit by the 666 hatch (told myself i wouldn't buy any special IDs this time but haha boy was i wrong LOL), and i wasn't even halfway there before that so i still have a long way to go, oof
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I'm vv bad at saving, but I want to save up for when wildclaw scrolls are stocked. I need a lot of wildclaw scrolls DX
I'm vv bad at saving, but I want to save up for when wildclaw scrolls are stocked. I need a lot of wildclaw scrolls DX
66283183.png 66719993.png
A cog frog. It is going to take me a while. lol. By the time I get to 150kGems I bet they will cost 200kGems
A cog frog. It is going to take me a while. lol. By the time I get to 150kGems I bet they will cost 200kGems
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
old familiars ugh
old familiars ugh
rnytdP6.png
Saving for a light sprite x.x
Going slowly but hopefully I’ll get the gems for one some day..
Saving for a light sprite x.x
Going slowly but hopefully I’ll get the gems for one some day..
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
Saving treasure for some more lair expansions in March when we have the discount. Have 2 mil stashed.
Saving treasure for some more lair expansions in March when we have the discount. Have 2 mil stashed.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11