Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Excited for 'Ice ice'?
1 2 3 4
ice ice baby
ice ice baby
XgFzLz3.gif
How convenient that a word that commonly means 'festive celebration' also happens to mean 'ice' lol. I'd have never known that was the case if it hadn't been pointed out here.
How convenient that a word that commonly means 'festive celebration' also happens to mean 'ice' lol. I'd have never known that was the case if it hadn't been pointed out here.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
*cough* Yes, yes. We are very clever and that was completely intentional.
No I’m not excited for the gala. 10/10 my least favorite fest despite being in ice since I joined.

Anyways I’m excited for water, wind, and nature!
No I’m not excited for the gala. 10/10 my least favorite fest despite being in ice since I joined.

Anyways I’m excited for water, wind, and nature!
4xTBSTZ.png
omg i gotta learn how to read better

i was like "Crystalline? gelu? are these new genes i havent heard of??"

and then i realised

i am in fact excited for ice ice
omg i gotta learn how to read better

i was like "Crystalline? gelu? are these new genes i havent heard of??"

and then i realised

i am in fact excited for ice ice
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Guys are you hyped for Ice Ice?

I'm hyped for Ice Ice
Guys are you hyped for Ice Ice?

I'm hyped for Ice Ice
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
But... that's not true. Gelu in latin means frost, cold, chill. And "gala" in English comes from gala in French/Italian/Spanish, which means "festive occasion". There is no link between "gelu" and "gala".
But... that's not true. Gelu in latin means frost, cold, chill. And "gala" in English comes from gala in French/Italian/Spanish, which means "festive occasion". There is no link between "gelu" and "gala".
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-01-22 14:47:29" ] *cough* Yes, yes. We are very clever and that was completely intentional. [/quote] This is what it feels like to come up with some really stupid imagery in a book and everyone starts coming up with philosophical explanations for why the curtains are blue
Undel wrote on 2021-01-22 14:47:29:
This is what it feels like to come up with some really stupid imagery in a book and everyone starts coming up with philosophical explanations for why the curtains are blue
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
all what I can think about when I hear "gala" is that scene in Up where kid says "gala" (at least in croatian version) and me being MOOOMMM WHAT GALA MEANS

I am only curious to see what scene we get for fest lol, oh and can't wait fir that lair expansion being cheaper. mmm yes space
all what I can think about when I hear "gala" is that scene in Up where kid says "gala" (at least in croatian version) and me being MOOOMMM WHAT GALA MEANS

I am only curious to see what scene we get for fest lol, oh and can't wait fir that lair expansion being cheaper. mmm yes space
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Crystalline gala [img]https://pngimg.com/uploads/baby/baby_PNG17931.png[/img]
Crystalline gala baby_PNG17931.png
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
1 2 3 4