Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Excited for 'Ice ice'?
1 2 3 4
The Staff have always been very clever with coming up with names and titles, I am just disappointed in myself that I never noticed this before.

Crystalline - crystallos; ice and/or ice crystal in Latin
Gala - gelu; ice in Latin

So basically, Ice Ice.
The Staff have always been very clever with coming up with names and titles, I am just disappointed in myself that I never noticed this before.

Crystalline - crystallos; ice and/or ice crystal in Latin
Gala - gelu; ice in Latin

So basically, Ice Ice.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I like ice ice quite a bit, but I am more excited about your profile picture
I like ice ice quite a bit, but I am more excited about your profile picture
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Wow, I really wish I had capitalised that second 'ice' in the title but I kinda don't want to edit the first post
Wow, I really wish I had capitalised that second 'ice' in the title but I kinda don't want to edit the first post
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
ice, ice baby

and yes, I am excited!!
ice, ice baby

and yes, I am excited!!
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
@nightrising AHKAJKLSJKLSJ do you like it?? AAAAA thank you so much, oh my gods, I just reworked my (persona's) outfit today and it feels nice.
@nightrising AHKAJKLSJKLSJ do you like it?? AAAAA thank you so much, oh my gods, I just reworked my (persona's) outfit today and it feels nice.
Yes, I very much like it =D It looks awesome!!
Yes, I very much like it =D It looks awesome!!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
nice_ice_2021.png
nice_ice_2021.png
joxar better be ready

icex2 is going to start soon!
joxar better be ready

icex2 is going to start soon!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Ice²
Ice²
I am very excited for this year's gala. I can't wait to see what lovely apparel and scene we get!
I am very excited for this year's gala. I can't wait to see what lovely apparel and scene we get!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4