Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69
im a spiral lol
im a spiral lol
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
in-between mirror and nocturne o:
in-between mirror and nocturne o:
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
(Self callout) Aberrations: Your lair is about 50% whatever breed/concept/aesthetic you're currently hyperfixated on and 50% a mishmash of 40 other dragons that each got left over from different lair hyperfixations because you got attached. There's no lore in your lair because every dragon USED to have lore, but that was BEFORE your 32nd lair purge and you're too attached to the lore you DID have so you can't change it. It's like if someone glued newspaper clippings into a scrapbook and called it a novel because it's all in one book.
(Self callout) Aberrations: Your lair is about 50% whatever breed/concept/aesthetic you're currently hyperfixated on and 50% a mishmash of 40 other dragons that each got left over from different lair hyperfixations because you got attached. There's no lore in your lair because every dragon USED to have lore, but that was BEFORE your 32nd lair purge and you're too attached to the lore you DID have so you can't change it. It's like if someone glued newspaper clippings into a scrapbook and called it a novel because it's all in one book.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
Banescale: SOMETHING is the bane of yoir existance. Whether its your currency supply, your amount of apparel, not enough gathering turns, running out of lair space, there is at least ONE mechanic that’s really in your face.
Banescale: SOMETHING is the bane of yoir existance. Whether its your currency supply, your amount of apparel, not enough gathering turns, running out of lair space, there is at least ONE mechanic that’s really in your face.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
In between a Ridge and a Spiral, I do max fairgrounds when I can and LORDy the LORE
In between a Ridge and a Spiral, I do max fairgrounds when I can and LORDy the LORE

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
I'm closer to a Nocturne, apparently [emoji=nocturne size=1]
I'm closer to a Nocturne, apparently
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[quote name="AnacronicCobra" date="2022-11-29 20:41:08" ] (Self callout) Aberrations: Your lair is about 50% whatever breed/concept/aesthetic you're currently hyperfixated on and 50% a mishmash of 40 other dragons that each got left over from different lair hyperfixations because you got attached. There's no lore in your lair because every dragon USED to have lore, but that was BEFORE your 32nd lair purge and you're too attached to the lore you DID have so you can't change it. It's like if someone glued newspaper clippings into a scrapbook and called it a novel because it's all in one book. [/quote] Oh yeah so much this
AnacronicCobra wrote on 2022-11-29 20:41:08:

Oh yeah so much this
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
oohhh do coatl please
its my main
oohhh do coatl please
its my main
I used to be a Spiral and then when I got serious, I became a Pearlcatcher...
I used to be a Spiral and then when I got serious, I became a Pearlcatcher...
y0YshUu.png
is it just me or im literally a hybrid of almost all of these.
is it just me or im literally a hybrid of almost all of these.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69