Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Friday, Friday
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fingers crossed that one of my 3 breeding project pairs works out this weekend! It's one off on the colors for my OC dragon every time. If it happens, my treasure is going to get emptied very quickly.
Fingers crossed that one of my 3 breeding project pairs works out this weekend! It's one off on the colors for my OC dragon every time. If it happens, my treasure is going to get emptied very quickly.
QYzhmAi.png
Watch my auction spreadsheet closely. wait for bids on all my dragons. announce an end date. make cash
Watch my auction spreadsheet closely. wait for bids on all my dragons. announce an end date. make cash
candle-smol.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-01-15 14:27:47" ] [quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2021-01-15 13:46:43" ] Aequorin do you feel remorse when you do this to us [/quote] Sorry not sorry [emoji=banescale laughing size=2] @SlyphOfHeart [/quote] I think you pinged the wrong person Aequorin... I'll fix it for you @SylphOfHeart
Aequorin wrote on 2021-01-15 14:27:47:
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2021-01-15 13:46:43:
Aequorin do you feel remorse when you do this to us

Sorry not sorry

@SlyphOfHeart
I think you pinged the wrong person Aequorin... I'll fix it for you
@SylphOfHeart
candle-smol.png
[quote name="CorvidCryptid" date="2021-01-16 07:17:13" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-01-15 14:27:47" ] [quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2021-01-15 13:46:43" ] Aequorin do you feel remorse when you do this to us [/quote] Sorry not sorry [emoji=banescale laughing size=2] @/SlyphOfHeart [/quote] I think you pinged the wrong person Aequorin... I'll fix it for you @/SylphOfHeart [/quote] Oh me oh my.
CorvidCryptid wrote on 2021-01-16 07:17:13:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-01-15 14:27:47:
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2021-01-15 13:46:43:
Aequorin do you feel remorse when you do this to us

Sorry not sorry

@/SlyphOfHeart
I think you pinged the wrong person Aequorin... I'll fix it for you
@/SylphOfHeart
Oh me oh my.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Procrastinating making pixel-money, probably.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
i Never have any plans but i have predictions that im going to
a - post some more on the forums and
b - get a new dragon :eyes:
i Never have any plans but i have predictions that im going to
a - post some more on the forums and
b - get a new dragon :eyes:

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="TheClassCalico" date="2021-01-16 10:07:49" ] Procrastinating making pixel-money, probably. [/quote]
TheClassCalico wrote on 2021-01-16 10:07:49:
NSAWm8I.png
@Asmo
Oh my gosh. I’d forgotten that existed. Thanks for reminding me, made my day little better :)
@Asmo
Oh my gosh. I’d forgotten that existed. Thanks for reminding me, made my day little better :)
zhMvOXK.png
Cry because you did this to innocent people.

And save money, continue with light's profit pushing, and work on breeding pairs.
Cry because you did this to innocent people.

And save money, continue with light's profit pushing, and work on breeding pairs.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
I know I need to stop getting dragons, but I have the heart of a Pokemon player and can never stop.

I MUST COLLECT 'EM ALL-
I know I need to stop getting dragons, but I have the heart of a Pokemon player and can never stop.

I MUST COLLECT 'EM ALL-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10