Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Friday, Friday
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The song is stuck now in our minds now, started playing when we looked at the post.

We plan to farm in the coliseum for a bit and level up a couple dragons to as many levels as possible along with forum posting.
The song is stuck now in our minds now, started playing when we looked at the post.

We plan to farm in the coliseum for a bit and level up a couple dragons to as many levels as possible along with forum posting.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Aequorin do you feel remorse when you do this to us
Aequorin do you feel remorse when you do this to us
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
never did i think the developers would betray us like this
never did i think the developers would betray us like this
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
*highschool flashbacks* Writing lore! Also drawing [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
*highschool flashbacks*
Writing lore! Also drawing
2XruB4R.png
my plans are to vibe
my plans are to vibe
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
No. No old youtube memes.

Lol, I haven't got much planned except for some online classwork and a little too much tf2.
No. No old youtube memes.

Lol, I haven't got much planned except for some online classwork and a little too much tf2.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Trying to train a team to level 25 so I can exalt fodder and buy eleminates for two of them (one is a mage) I’ll probably never get to doing it lol it’s taking ages
Trying to train a team to level 25 so I can exalt fodder and buy eleminates for two of them (one is a mage) I’ll probably never get to doing it lol it’s taking ages
Probably should do something like dress some of the dragons that I've had for months... Or buy another at an auction [emoji=veilspun confused size=2] At least I finally broke down and[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45000000] scattered one[/url] as planned, one scroll -> one success is pretty nice [emoji=veilspun happy size=2]
Probably should do something like dress some of the dragons that I've had for months...

Or buy another at an auction

At least I finally broke down and scattered one as planned, one scroll -> one success is pretty nice
putting in my hours in the coli grinding mines [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
putting in my hours in the coli grinding mines
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Was going to finish coli training my fodder, but I pulled a muscle in my arm so thats not happening! Lol.
Probably going to spend most of my time in the dressing room as always, maybe impulse buy a few dragons.
Was going to finish coli training my fodder, but I pulled a muscle in my arm so thats not happening! Lol.
Probably going to spend most of my time in the dressing room as always, maybe impulse buy a few dragons.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10