Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Friday, Friday
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
softly baby dragon, baby dragon, oh baby baby baby baby dragon, baby dragon, ba bum bum bum-
softly baby dragon, baby dragon, oh baby baby baby baby dragon, baby dragon, ba bum bum bum-
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
what-
what-
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
I have call of Cthulhu on Saturday! It’s terrible and I’m excited. No dragons tho
I have call of Cthulhu on Saturday! It’s terrible and I’m excited. No dragons tho
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-01-15 10:57:27" ] It's been stuck in my head all morning apropos of nothing. @/Laluzi [/quote] I can sympathize with that. I've had a meme song aggressively stuck in my head for the past few days. I hear it when I try to sleep. I'm not sure Friday would be an improvement over it, though. ...I'm probably going to watch it again anyway, but I do so with full knowledge of the earworm peril I invoke.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-01-15 10:57:27:
It's been stuck in my head all morning apropos of nothing. @/Laluzi
I can sympathize with that. I've had a meme song aggressively stuck in my head for the past few days. I hear it when I try to sleep.

I'm not sure Friday would be an improvement over it, though. ...I'm probably going to watch it again anyway, but I do so with full knowledge of the earworm peril I invoke.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
i'm getting flashbacks to fifth grade
i'm getting flashbacks to fifth grade
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'm so happy it's Friday, one more day and my brain would've turned into mush! I'm planning on updating my dragons bios in a new style! Maybe write some lore too? We'll see! [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
I'm so happy it's Friday, one more day and my brain would've turned into mush! I'm planning on updating my dragons bios in a new style! Maybe write some lore too? We'll see!
xPlkKnY.png
oh my gosh i almost faceplanted into my paint from laughing-

I've been working on a real life (although, clay instead of onyx) version of the King of the Plains so my plan is to finish painting that. But, actual in-game stuff, just levelling one of my dragons to 25 and unlocking some hibernial den slots.
oh my gosh i almost faceplanted into my paint from laughing-

I've been working on a real life (although, clay instead of onyx) version of the King of the Plains so my plan is to finish painting that. But, actual in-game stuff, just levelling one of my dragons to 25 and unlocking some hibernial den slots.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I'm just going to keep brewing veil capsule, level my stored fodder, and try to get a lair expansion while plague is second in dom :D Also I'm going to keep outfitting the rest of my dragons
I'm just going to keep brewing veil capsule, level my stored fodder, and try to get a lair expansion while plague is second in dom :D Also I'm going to keep outfitting the rest of my dragons
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Bruh you just posted cringe, you're going to lose subscriber
Bruh you just posted cringe, you're going to lose subscriber
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
RIGHT NOW I am putting my STUFF in order after having a heck of the morning. Little of it pertains to pixel dragons, except that tonight I'm gonna sit down to draw myself a new signature. I've had this one for far too long!
RIGHT NOW I am putting my STUFF in order after having a heck of the morning. Little of it pertains to pixel dragons, except that tonight I'm gonna sit down to draw myself a new signature. I've had this one for far too long!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10