Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Friday, Friday
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[emoji=harp size=1] [emoji=harp size=1] [emoji=harp size=1] [I][size=4]Pixel dragons on Friday Share your pixel dragon plans for the weekend, weekend![/size][/i] [I][size=2](sorry not sorry)[/size][/I]

Pixel dragons on Friday
Share your pixel dragon plans for the weekend, weekend!

(sorry not sorry)
...I thought I'd been free of this meme for years. Why would you do that to me. It's like high school just reared up out of my past wearing the face of a Rebecca Black music video and socked me in the jaw.

I don't have any plans for the weekend other than playing Flight Rising. Gonna coli hard and gene up a few Ace Attorney fandragons. And I'm pretty happy about that. Quarantine life can be pretty nice.

Edit: Oh yeah, and 6x8! I'm planning on staying up late tonight to try and catch it - got a few unhatched eggs and some nests ready to go. Good luck to everyone with the same goal!
...I thought I'd been free of this meme for years. Why would you do that to me. It's like high school just reared up out of my past wearing the face of a Rebecca Black music video and socked me in the jaw.

I don't have any plans for the weekend other than playing Flight Rising. Gonna coli hard and gene up a few Ace Attorney fandragons. And I'm pretty happy about that. Quarantine life can be pretty nice.

Edit: Oh yeah, and 6x8! I'm planning on staying up late tonight to try and catch it - got a few unhatched eggs and some nests ready to go. Good luck to everyone with the same goal!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
watching that big id coming up! that and trying to snipe the new chitin armor.... no other plans regardless
watching that big id coming up! that and trying to snipe the new chitin armor.... no other plans regardless
I'm watching for the 66666666 ID coming up! Fun IDs are always super exciting to watch for
I'm watching for the 66666666 ID coming up! Fun IDs are always super exciting to watch for
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Looking to save up for my g1 projects!
Looking to save up for my g1 projects!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2021-01-15 10:54:45" ] ...I thought I'd been free of this meme for years. Why would you do that to me. I don't have any plans other than playing Flight Rising. Quarantine life can be pretty nice. [/quote] It's been stuck in my head all morning apropos of nothing. @Laluzi
Laluzi wrote on 2021-01-15 10:54:45:
...I thought I'd been free of this meme for years. Why would you do that to me.

I don't have any plans other than playing Flight Rising. Quarantine life can be pretty nice.

It's been stuck in my head all morning apropos of nothing. @Laluzi
Hoping my g1s will sell, and even more hoping I can re-kick my brain into gear to write more lore for my clan! I want to flesh out the clan location first thing, because I've been procrastinating on that the most and think it'll really help me connect it to other lore.
Hoping my g1s will sell, and even more hoping I can re-kick my brain into gear to write more lore for my clan! I want to flesh out the clan location first thing, because I've been procrastinating on that the most and think it'll really help me connect it to other lore.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
yay
yay

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

clap
clap
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
[i]oh no Aequorin, you posted cringe! go to jail [emoji=ice rune size=1]
oh no Aequorin, you posted cringe!
go to jail
Looking for: