Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite genes and why?
1 2 3 4
i love swirl, skink, striation, peregrine, and star/con because they get some g o o d accent colors. have you seen fire peregrine, plum starcon, and anything with striation. mmmmmm
i love swirl, skink, striation, peregrine, and star/con because they get some g o o d accent colors. have you seen fire peregrine, plum starcon, and anything with striation. mmmmmm
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Crackle is underrated, few people dislike it, but it has to be my fav! With the right colours they're stunning! I have a breeding pair that with crackle that look like cracks of lava. [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] Oh, also jaguar and rosette! I love the the spots.
Crackle is underrated, few people dislike it, but it has to be my fav! With the right colours they're stunning! I have a breeding pair that with crackle that look like cracks of lava. Oh, also jaguar and rosette! I love the the spots.
xPlkKnY.png
Cherub: I love the swirls and patterns and find it looks great with many genes.

Jaguar/Rosette: I find it absolutely beautiful. The way Jaguar changes the feet and tail color is an added bonus. It looks great with so many genes too.

Fade/Blend: It's so helpful in making colors work together.

Poison/Toxin: Love the way it adds other colors.

Marble: Swirly patterns. Enough said.

Fans: Great for tertiary colors that are a bit odd. Love the design too

Vivid: I just love it

Flecks: When the colors work, it looks incredible.
Cherub: I love the swirls and patterns and find it looks great with many genes.

Jaguar/Rosette: I find it absolutely beautiful. The way Jaguar changes the feet and tail color is an added bonus. It looks great with so many genes too.

Fade/Blend: It's so helpful in making colors work together.

Poison/Toxin: Love the way it adds other colors.

Marble: Swirly patterns. Enough said.

Fans: Great for tertiary colors that are a bit odd. Love the design too

Vivid: I just love it

Flecks: When the colors work, it looks incredible.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
skink, bee, blend, noxtide -- i love multi-colored genes!
skink, bee, blend, noxtide -- i love multi-colored genes!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
BEE! it looks good on almost every dragon, i think the accent colors look really good on it, and the translucent aspect of the wings is so so cool.

starmap/constellation, butterfly, and jaguar on Gaolers is so pretty
BEE! it looks good on almost every dragon, i think the accent colors look really good on it, and the translucent aspect of the wings is so so cool.

starmap/constellation, butterfly, and jaguar on Gaolers is so pretty
UTxhrgi.gifSnowflake-Nymph.png
Pinstripe, Savannah, Cherub, Skink.
Noxtide.
love glimmer and underbelly, too.
And phantom gene when it comes to ancients
Pinstripe, Savannah, Cherub, Skink.
Noxtide.
love glimmer and underbelly, too.
And phantom gene when it comes to ancients
oNPnEqv.jpeg
Iridescent. I love working with the subtle & unique gradients, and it makes a great base for accents due to its simplicity. I love how Iridescent dragons look like they're coloured by their environment, with a strong light falling on them- very appropriate for a Light lair!
Iridescent. I love working with the subtle & unique gradients, and it makes a great base for accents due to its simplicity. I love how Iridescent dragons look like they're coloured by their environment, with a strong light falling on them- very appropriate for a Light lair!
Lionfish for sure! I love the stripey patterns and the accent colours are usually excellent. If I'm ever scrying a dragon, I always make sure to check Lionfish first! Peacock is also great! Nice and simple, and can save bad terts quite often. I love genes that add funky accent colours. It makes it fun to mix and match!
Lionfish for sure! I love the stripey patterns and the accent colours are usually excellent. If I'm ever scrying a dragon, I always make sure to check Lionfish first! Peacock is also great! Nice and simple, and can save bad terts quite often. I love genes that add funky accent colours. It makes it fun to mix and match!
fade/blend is.... so so good, i think every other project of mine needs at least one haha. that and noxtide, savannah, and python/morph. love those treasure genes!
fade/blend is.... so so good, i think every other project of mine needs at least one haha. that and noxtide, savannah, and python/morph. love those treasure genes!
Gy5sOWI.png
Jaguar/rosette, bee/wasp, butterfly, noxtide, poison/toxin, ripple/current. metallic, filigree and opal on modern breeds.

blossom for gaolers, plumage and fans for banescale, arc/loop, sphinx/hawkmoth, bright/vivid, branches and beetle for veilspun.
Jaguar/rosette, bee/wasp, butterfly, noxtide, poison/toxin, ripple/current. metallic, filigree and opal on modern breeds.

blossom for gaolers, plumage and fans for banescale, arc/loop, sphinx/hawkmoth, bright/vivid, branches and beetle for veilspun.
1 2 3 4