Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats your favorite memory on here?
1 2 3
Hatching my progens' kids on Christmas!
Hatching my progens' kids on Christmas!
Buying Food UMAs
@Heart @FallenRibbons @Faolana My favorite memory is definitely meeting you guys! I logged in just after a hiatus to check on things, and I wasn’t sure if I’d actually start playing again, but you guys kept me going. I probably wouldn’t be here if not for you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Heart @FallenRibbons @Faolana My favorite memory is definitely meeting you guys! I logged in just after a hiatus to check on things, and I wasn’t sure if I’d actually start playing again, but you guys kept me going. I probably wouldn’t be here if not for you
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Shadow vs. Fire two years ago was fun.
Shadow vs. Fire two years ago was fun.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
All the pms complimenting me, my profile or dragons from other players.

The fact that FR helped me stop being awkward on the internet and that helped to stop my irl awkwardness.

I somehow made a friend here, we've been talking for years now. Even though they aren't all that regular on FR and the messages come rarely we're still in touch.
All the pms complimenting me, my profile or dragons from other players.

The fact that FR helped me stop being awkward on the internet and that helped to stop my irl awkwardness.

I somehow made a friend here, we've been talking for years now. Even though they aren't all that regular on FR and the messages come rarely we're still in touch.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
Honestly? My short-lived reward from the eye update back in June (?) of 2018. I made a decent amount of money from the event, and I still remember it to date.

Also, I remember the lively interactions I once had with two other players on this site. I don't talk to either of them anymore, unfortunately, but they are definitely memorable experiences, I think.
Honestly? My short-lived reward from the eye update back in June (?) of 2018. I made a decent amount of money from the event, and I still remember it to date.

Also, I remember the lively interactions I once had with two other players on this site. I don't talk to either of them anymore, unfortunately, but they are definitely memorable experiences, I think.
the first night of the nocturne!!! the site was SO laggy but ah, the nostalgia
the first night of the nocturne!!! the site was SO laggy but ah, the nostalgia
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
Honestly, the Banescale release was actually really exciting. Like all the build-up and hype, then the actual release with the free eggs, and NotN right after.... it was just a super exciting time to be on the site!
Honestly, the Banescale release was actually really exciting. Like all the build-up and hype, then the actual release with the free eggs, and NotN right after.... it was just a super exciting time to be on the site!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
my first time on flightrising was when the reg window wasn't open so i stalked it until the february 2016 window opened up to join. i remember being excited about it. i can't believe i've been on this site for almost 5 years now, time sure fly by fast.

the other one was iirc 4 years ago when there was a boolean auction and everyone was hype during it.
my first time on flightrising was when the reg window wasn't open so i stalked it until the february 2016 window opened up to join. i remember being excited about it. i can't believe i've been on this site for almost 5 years now, time sure fly by fast.

the other one was iirc 4 years ago when there was a boolean auction and everyone was hype during it.
DmRdZYl.png
I REALLY loved the first NOTN. I still love it. It's probably my favorite thing every year, but I did really like the first one. I know I'm in the minority with that, but I actually really enjoyed opening the many many chests you ended up getting.
I REALLY loved the first NOTN. I still love it. It's probably my favorite thing every year, but I did really like the first one. I know I'm in the minority with that, but I actually really enjoyed opening the many many chests you ended up getting.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Every time someone compliments my lair, or the effort I put into my dragons. I'm too shy to always reply, but each comment is loved and appreciated so much, especially when they recognize where they're from.
Every time someone compliments my lair, or the effort I put into my dragons. I'm too shy to always reply, but each comment is loved and appreciated so much, especially when they recognize where they're from.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3