Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I was on hiatus for 8 months...Tidelord?
I'm not in water so I didn't follow it very closely, but I remember that Tidelord was gone for like...a while. What's up with that now? Any updates?

(actually I'd also like to hear about any other big lore updates that happened since March, or generally any events I wouldn't have figured out from the new breeds/genes/obvious updates)
I'm not in water so I didn't follow it very closely, but I remember that Tidelord was gone for like...a while. What's up with that now? Any updates?

(actually I'd also like to hear about any other big lore updates that happened since March, or generally any events I wouldn't have figured out from the new breeds/genes/obvious updates)
VDwNYPe.png
tidelord's still gone. other than that? aside from the short stories that came with the ancient breeds, there hasn't been very many lore updates
tidelord's still gone. other than that? aside from the short stories that came with the ancient breeds, there hasn't been very many lore updates
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
@LadyOfTheSkies
Tidelord is unfortunately still missing. Don't believe there's been any updates.

If you're looking to skim updates you missed, you should check out the Chronological Update Reference.

Welcome back!
@LadyOfTheSkies
Tidelord is unfortunately still missing. Don't believe there's been any updates.

If you're looking to skim updates you missed, you should check out the Chronological Update Reference.

Welcome back!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri Ah, thank you for that reference! I went through the updates forum a bit but it's not very inviting or easy to browse.
@Naegiri Ah, thank you for that reference! I went through the updates forum a bit but it's not very inviting or easy to browse.
VDwNYPe.png
He's still out getting milk...

Don't worry though! He'll be back soon.... if staff remembers he exists
He's still out getting milk...

Don't worry though! He'll be back soon.... if staff remembers he exists
RGfeibN.png
I'm starting to think he'll be back on the 1,000th day since he's been missing. I still hope he comes back with Splash.
I'm starting to think he'll be back on the 1,000th day since he's been missing. I still hope he comes back with Splash.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion