Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the coli flex zone
so i'm having coli motivation troubles, so i'm opening this forum for you to post your notables! [center][size=5]interesting drops 11/28[/size] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=webwing alpha][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=fossilize][item=anticipate][item=contuse][item=strangler][item=featherback boar][item=vial of hypnotic sight] coming back 12/1 [item=ampelope][item=plainstrider bard][item=fire runestone][item=palefoot tadhop][item=enfeeble][item=frostbite dryad][item=blooming woodbasket][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=greattusk][item=ampelope][item=congeal][item=pathfinder's treads][item=grassland skira][item=aid][item=king quillrunner]
so i'm having coli motivation troubles, so i'm opening this forum for you to post your notables!
interesting drops 11/28
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Webwing Alpha Vial of Hypnotic Sight Fossilize Anticipate Contuse Strangler Featherback Boar Vial of Hypnotic Sight
coming back 12/1
Ampelope Plainstrider Bard Fire Runestone Palefoot Tadhop Enfeeble Frostbite Dryad Blooming Woodbasket Ruffletail Tadhop Greattusk Ampelope Congeal Pathfinder's Treads Grassland Skira Aid King Quillrunner
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png