Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WHYYYYYYYYY
1 2
So last week or something, my friend made me a scales gene. It's pretty rare, you can only get it through baldwin. So today I was looking through my dragons, seeing if any would look good with scales. I saw one that was pretty ugly, so I tried to back. It failed and I accidentally clicked "confirm". Imagine my horror when I saw what I had done, me racing to the marketplace to remove the hideous gene, and then realizing that I had gotten rid of her existing tertiary. So now I have no more rare gene, and if I want another it's going to cost me. AAAAAHHHHHHH [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1]
So last week or something, my friend made me a scales gene. It's pretty rare, you can only get it through baldwin. So today I was looking through my dragons, seeing if any would look good with scales. I saw one that was pretty ugly, so I tried to back. It failed and I accidentally clicked "confirm". Imagine my horror when I saw what I had done, me racing to the marketplace to remove the hideous gene, and then realizing that I had gotten rid of her existing tertiary. So now I have no more rare gene, and if I want another it's going to cost me. AAAAAHHHHHHH
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
That sucks :c
In the future it might be safer to test out different genes in the scrying workshop instead of using an actual scroll.
That sucks :c
In the future it might be safer to test out different genes in the scrying workshop instead of using an actual scroll.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Probably T_T
Probably T_T
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
scales is rare?
if its from baldwin i feel like its not very rare, people just dont like it lmao
scales is rare?
if its from baldwin i feel like its not very rare, people just dont like it lmao
Looking for:
Oof I'm sorry

What tert did the dragon originally have?
Oof I'm sorry

What tert did the dragon originally have?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="Rule" date="2020-12-01 11:23:30" ] scales is rare? if its from baldwin i feel like its not very rare, people just dont like it lmao [/quote] Its not rare, but it's not very popular and costs a decent amount of treasure to make
Rule wrote on 2020-12-01 11:23:30:
scales is rare?

Its not rare, but it's not very popular and costs a decent amount of treasure to make

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
As some people said, Scales isn't actually a rare gene, it's just an unpopular one, but that's good because more for me!! >:^)

I do have to admit that it's much safer to check this in Predict Morphology! It's not as practical but it can be if you save one morphology for each of your dragons - that's at least how I do it.
As some people said, Scales isn't actually a rare gene, it's just an unpopular one, but that's good because more for me!! >:^)

I do have to admit that it's much safer to check this in Predict Morphology! It's not as practical but it can be if you save one morphology for each of your dragons - that's at least how I do it.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-12-01 12:21:35" ] As some people said, Scales isn't actually a rare gene, it's just an unpopular one, but that's good because more for me!! >:^) I do have to admit that it's much safer to check this in Predict Morphology! It's not as practical but it can be if you save one morphology for each of your dragons - that's at least how I do it. [/quote] You can just copy your dragon's ID into the ID field - takes a few seconds =)
Natron wrote on 2020-12-01 12:21:35:

You can just copy your dragon's ID into the ID field - takes a few seconds =)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2020-12-01 12:28:49" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2020-12-01 12:21:35" ] As some people said, Scales isn't actually a rare gene, it's just an unpopular one, but that's good because more for me!! >:^) I do have to admit that it's much safer to check this in Predict Morphology! It's not as practical but it can be if you save one morphology for each of your dragons - that's at least how I do it. [/quote] You can just copy your dragon's ID into the ID field - takes a few seconds =) [/quote] You don't even need to do that. There's a button to load that dragon in predict morphology on each dragon's profile now :D It's the swirly little cloud next to share and under like.
Vendrus wrote on 2020-12-01 12:28:49:
Natron wrote on 2020-12-01 12:21:35:

You can just copy your dragon's ID into the ID field - takes a few seconds =)
You don't even need to do that. There's a button to load that dragon in predict morphology on each dragon's profile now :D
It's the swirly little cloud next to share and under like.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I was that friend btw XD
I was that friend btw XD
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png