Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pros of plague?
1 2
hey! light flight member here! light's really nice, and i love the focus on dominance, but to be honest I'm getting a little tired of the general aesthetic?

I've been considering saving up for a flight change for a while, and rn the main choice I'm considering is plague, I just really like the look of it!

so, to those in plague: why do you like it? how active are the flight threads? how often do you do dom pushes? What's The Vibe?
hey! light flight member here! light's really nice, and i love the focus on dominance, but to be honest I'm getting a little tired of the general aesthetic?

I've been considering saving up for a flight change for a while, and rn the main choice I'm considering is plague, I just really like the look of it!

so, to those in plague: why do you like it? how active are the flight threads? how often do you do dom pushes? What's The Vibe?
dT9HQge.pngbYt72YT.pngqivITIX.png
UZVTEBc.png
@cybonicdragon.

I'm not quite sure how active the Plague threads are, but I have seen the Plague Flight grow to dominance quite often in the tope three. If not, at least close to being the top three. Not as active as far as I know, but it's a pretty big Flight. Sorry if this didn't really help. I joined Plague during this year's Riot of Rot.
@cybonicdragon.

I'm not quite sure how active the Plague threads are, but I have seen the Plague Flight grow to dominance quite often in the tope three. If not, at least close to being the top three. Not as active as far as I know, but it's a pretty big Flight. Sorry if this didn't really help. I joined Plague during this year's Riot of Rot.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Wow this is the best news I have heard all week.¨ I have been in this flight since 2014, never even thought about changing! This place is too perfect ::) The Plague forums vary in activity, so I would recommend hopping to the Plague dicord. Its a soup party! I am no dom expert, but we push relatively often. As it stands now, Earth got the crown so its kind of hard to get it done. However, if the system gets changed one day, it pretty much going to look like this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/x3iQ7vN.jpg[/img] In overall I would describe our flight as chaotic. We have a lot of cool people, mainly powered by pure hype energy. And I don`t know if you noticed last RoR, but we [i]really [/i]love our festival. And don`t be afraid of the gross aspect, you can`t really find any unless you actively search for it.
Wow this is the best news I have heard all week.¨
I have been in this flight since 2014, never even thought about changing! This place is too perfect ::)

The Plague forums vary in activity, so I would recommend hopping to the Plague dicord. Its a soup party!

I am no dom expert, but we push relatively often. As it stands now, Earth got the crown so its kind of hard to get it done. However, if the system gets changed one day, it pretty much going to look like this.
x3iQ7vN.jpg

In overall I would describe our flight as chaotic. We have a lot of cool people, mainly powered by pure hype energy. And I don`t know if you noticed last RoR, but we really love our festival. And don`t be afraid of the gross aspect, you can`t really find any unless you actively search for it.
IfCmPpP.png
I like the red eyes xD And I think plague people are funny/have a sense of humor. Forums can be a bit slow with only 1 or two posts a day in plague sales, though yesterday there were 8 posts in plague forums so that's not too shabby. Discord is active enough. There's a lot of threads you can subscribe to if you want to get into dom and stuff.
I like the red eyes xD And I think plague people are funny/have a sense of humor. Forums can be a bit slow with only 1 or two posts a day in plague sales, though yesterday there were 8 posts in plague forums so that's not too shabby. Discord is active enough. There's a lot of threads you can subscribe to if you want to get into dom and stuff.
plague is overall the second or third in dominance afaik so yeah. the forums are slow but the discord server is active.
plague is overall the second or third in dominance afaik so yeah. the forums are slow but the discord server is active.

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png
Been in plague close to 3 years, couldnt ever leave. Wonderful, friendly, chaotic community. We do dom stuff fairly often, and there's something for everyone to get involved in! I only joined the discord after 2 years, but it's very lively and full of all sorts of kind and generous germs.
Been in plague close to 3 years, couldnt ever leave. Wonderful, friendly, chaotic community. We do dom stuff fairly often, and there's something for everyone to get involved in! I only joined the discord after 2 years, but it's very lively and full of all sorts of kind and generous germs.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Heyo, Plague player and Dom team member here! Our forums are decently active as far as I've seen. We're also really big on dom and looking to increase our pushes into 2021, so if you're interested in that kind of thing, switching might be a good idea! Like mentioned above we also have a Discord that's pretty frequently used by quite a bit of our flight.

I personally have always loved Plague. It's been my first and only flight I've participated in (though I considered Shadow ages ago). It's honestly been such a blast. The community is nice and the players are all very friendly. I love the vibe that we all bring out :>
Heyo, Plague player and Dom team member here! Our forums are decently active as far as I've seen. We're also really big on dom and looking to increase our pushes into 2021, so if you're interested in that kind of thing, switching might be a good idea! Like mentioned above we also have a Discord that's pretty frequently used by quite a bit of our flight.

I personally have always loved Plague. It's been my first and only flight I've participated in (though I considered Shadow ages ago). It's honestly been such a blast. The community is nice and the players are all very friendly. I love the vibe that we all bring out :>
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
I'm forever in Lightning but Plague posters are awesome. And they always have great dom and memes.
I'm forever in Lightning but Plague posters are awesome. And they always have great dom and memes.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Plague forums are slow but the discord is very lively and full of wonderful people. I probably wouldn't have stuck with the game those starting months if it wasn't for all the support from the flight, and I've made some cool friends! Everyone's very loving and helpful! [emoji=familiar heart] and [size=5]POWER HUNGRY. JOIN AND BE ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
Plague forums are slow but the discord is very lively and full of wonderful people. I probably wouldn't have stuck with the game those starting months if it wasn't for all the support from the flight, and I've made some cool friends! Everyone's very loving and helpful!
and POWER HUNGRY. JOIN AND BE ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
As someone who joined Plague and FR a few months ago, I've been loving Plague. Dom has been great and it's a very open and active thing that pretty much anyone can participate in. The Discord is definitely where the activity is (probably messages every few minutes, I have the server muted into oblivion for that but it's great for chatting!), and though I don't check the forums much, they seem to be more active than I thought (8 threads with posts from today in the Plague Forum section alone! Color me impressed). I feel like things are quiet right now because there aren't any pushes planned for the rest of 2020, but that might be because I don't actively check the discord/forums when it's not push week. They are both, however, very much active without me haha

Personally, I just love how Plague is. It's chill in general but very active during dom, has a load of friendly/chill/helpful/kind people, and has great eye aesthetics for everything red, brown, and black through white. Sure I've pretty much entrenched myself in a banescale phase, but plague multigaze on a black xxx is worth a portion of my lair space, wallet, and waking thoughts :)
As someone who joined Plague and FR a few months ago, I've been loving Plague. Dom has been great and it's a very open and active thing that pretty much anyone can participate in. The Discord is definitely where the activity is (probably messages every few minutes, I have the server muted into oblivion for that but it's great for chatting!), and though I don't check the forums much, they seem to be more active than I thought (8 threads with posts from today in the Plague Forum section alone! Color me impressed). I feel like things are quiet right now because there aren't any pushes planned for the rest of 2020, but that might be because I don't actively check the discord/forums when it's not push week. They are both, however, very much active without me haha

Personally, I just love how Plague is. It's chill in general but very active during dom, has a load of friendly/chill/helpful/kind people, and has great eye aesthetics for everything red, brown, and black through white. Sure I've pretty much entrenched myself in a banescale phase, but plague multigaze on a black xxx is worth a portion of my lair space, wallet, and waking thoughts :)
1 2