Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am debating changing Flights.
I am debating changing Flights, but I am not sure where to go. I love Water, and kind of feel like I am betraying Tidelord by even thinking about switching flights.

But I like to collect the special eyed kids that my dragons are hatching and honestly water does not make for a very attractive multi-gaze, and the primal is just so-so?

I was thinking maybe Ice, Wind, Fire, or even Arcane? Their primals are nice, though not sure about Arcane in terms of multi-gaze...

Thoughts?
I am debating changing Flights, but I am not sure where to go. I love Water, and kind of feel like I am betraying Tidelord by even thinking about switching flights.

But I like to collect the special eyed kids that my dragons are hatching and honestly water does not make for a very attractive multi-gaze, and the primal is just so-so?

I was thinking maybe Ice, Wind, Fire, or even Arcane? Their primals are nice, though not sure about Arcane in terms of multi-gaze...

Thoughts?
tidelord doesnt exist anyway
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
As much as I hate to admit it, Water eyes are just not that good. If eye color is important or fun for you and you're not vibing with water, go for it!
As much as I hate to admit it, Water eyes are just not that good. If eye color is important or fun for you and you're not vibing with water, go for it!
4Ugou08.png literally i just type things
i know im in lightning flight but im still water at heart :3

bJs5ioz.gif
[quote name="Elsycl" date="2020-12-01 01:21:31" ] tidelord doesnt exist anyway [/quote] Cant betray him if he betrayed you haha. Anyway change if you want to. Specially for eyes. Many people do this so give it a go, you can always go back to Water if you want to.
Elsycl wrote on 2020-12-01 01:21:31:
Cant betray him if he betrayed you haha.

Anyway change if you want to. Specially for eyes. Many people do this so give it a go, you can always go back to Water if you want to.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Tidelord did leave me. :'(

I think I might go for Ice. I really like the white-ish look, and it still fits with my blue dragons, and the snowflakes are pretty on the primals.

:D Thanks guys! I'm totally going to go Ice!
Tidelord did leave me. :'(

I think I might go for Ice. I really like the white-ish look, and it still fits with my blue dragons, and the snowflakes are pretty on the primals.

:D Thanks guys! I'm totally going to go Ice!
Have fun in Ice! I had a really good time there for several years, you can't beat the eyes~
Have fun in Ice! I had a really good time there for several years, you can't beat the eyes~
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
ice has good eye colours, but the primal kinda sucks ^^' arcanes great for primals, but in general ice tends to look good with most colours, and you can even get a fake water eyed dragon with the rare/unusual ice eyes XD
ice has good eye colours, but the primal kinda sucks ^^' arcanes great for primals, but in general ice tends to look good with most colours, and you can even get a fake water eyed dragon with the rare/unusual ice eyes XD

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@BanefulWoe
CHILD
YOUR FATHER HAS ABANDONED YOU

Here in the Plagueflight, mom would never think about abandoning us. And I bet she loves travelers, as they bring her gifts to the world! ::)

Want eyes? We got many, many eyes. The Mirror, the multigaze, the Primal and even the shrooms. We ha e so many for you to choose :::)

Come join Plague today! We would never betray you, that’s more of a Shadow thing. We love you! Come join us! Become as one! ::::)
@BanefulWoe
CHILD
YOUR FATHER HAS ABANDONED YOU

Here in the Plagueflight, mom would never think about abandoning us. And I bet she loves travelers, as they bring her gifts to the world! ::)

Want eyes? We got many, many eyes. The Mirror, the multigaze, the Primal and even the shrooms. We ha e so many for you to choose :::)

Come join Plague today! We would never betray you, that’s more of a Shadow thing. We love you! Come join us! Become as one! ::::)
IfCmPpP.png
As somebody who left Ice, it's a nice flight! The eyes don't match with much but they don't clash with anything either- they're basically blank slates for whatever purpose you may have.

And of course Icefather never left us!
As somebody who left Ice, it's a nice flight! The eyes don't match with much but they don't clash with anything either- they're basically blank slates for whatever purpose you may have.

And of course Icefather never left us!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I left Water for Arcane. No regrets! I'm now in Earth.
I left Water for Arcane. No regrets! I'm now in Earth.
Withstand_Col.png