Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Thing (or Things) You Hoard
1 2 3
[quote name="PaintedThree" date="2020-12-01 00:45:07" ] Snake food items. I don't really hoard them on purpose, I just never want to sell/melt/convert them when I get them. Also fest currency. Being able to buy everything the moment a fest starts brings me so much dopamine [/quote] that's a goood ideaaa tooo
PaintedThree wrote on 2020-12-01 00:45:07:
Snake food items. I don't really hoard them on purpose, I just never want to sell/melt/convert them when I get them.

Also fest currency. Being able to buy everything the moment a fest starts brings me so much dopamine
that's a goood ideaaa tooo
Be a solid, good person, and help raise these poor babs !
Ignore if you are a bad person and want them to DIE painfully
svC4I.gifcfmE4.gifBPHOV.gifaIyoK.gif
A click is all they need ! ^ω^
Apparel and familiars, both on the grounds that "I might want to use this someday." Also battle items but that's just because I'm too lazy to clear that tab of my hoard out.
Apparel and familiars, both on the grounds that "I might want to use this someday." Also battle items but that's just because I'm too lazy to clear that tab of my hoard out.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[item=Spineback Slug] Because... uh... well, you can probably guess what kind of person I am from this.
Spineback Slug

Because... uh... well, you can probably guess what kind of person I am from this.
4UUQPPZ.gif
[item=tales of terror][item=scary storybook][item=questionable fashion][item=ghostly aura] These four primarily, but also any thing to do with the deities and [item=Mammertee Plushie], because how could you not with that description?
Tales of Terror Scary Storybook Questionable Fashion Ghostly Aura
These four primarily, but also any thing to do with the deities and Mammertee Plushie , because how could you not with that description?
Bigender_2.pngv2PJF9u.png
WfjH23h.png
x8bDWFu.pnga129Nss.png
oK2VVlE.png
sNuSVZA.pngmlHpBMC.png
IczhKw1.png
[quote name="HUGHE" date="2020-12-01 12:43:14" ] @FizzGryphon This post inspires me a lot to hoard my own stuff, I am new and now I'm thinking like maybe I should hoard some cute frogs or pretty plants :3 I could keep them in vault and kinda have a small zoo, hmmmmm yeeeesss ideaasssss [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Honestly this thread inspires me to do similar. I've already been hoarding goldfish, but I'm thinking about perhaps hoarding even more. A zoo would be fun!
HUGHE wrote on 2020-12-01 12:43:14:
@FizzGryphon

This post inspires me a lot to hoard my own stuff, I am new and now I'm thinking like maybe I should hoard some cute frogs or pretty plants :3 I could keep them in vault and kinda have a small zoo, hmmmmm yeeeesss ideaasssss

Honestly this thread inspires me to do similar. I've already been hoarding goldfish, but I'm thinking about perhaps hoarding even more. A zoo would be fun!
spiral.png
1 2 3