Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change to Light
1 2
light is a great flight, everyone is super friendly :D plus we have a dom battle coming up so if you join soon you can reap the rewards !
light is a great flight, everyone is super friendly :D plus we have a dom battle coming up so if you join soon you can reap the rewards !
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
I started off in arcane as well, but I moved to wind, and I can tell you that everyone there is super nice. You would receive a warm welcome if you decided to move there. Though, I have to admit, the light aesthetic is beautiful...
I started off in arcane as well, but I moved to wind, and I can tell you that everyone there is super nice. You would receive a warm welcome if you decided to move there. Though, I have to admit, the light aesthetic is beautiful...
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Ooo thank you both. Dom battles are a big part of it for me, and I do have plans to exalt soon
Ooo thank you both. Dom battles are a big part of it for me, and I do have plans to exalt soon
I started off in light, and I hope to move back there asap! Hopefully I can see you there eventually :D

I wasn't really active in the forums except for checking when dom pushes were because I have anxiety (that used to be much worse). so I'm afraid I can't tell you much (plus its been over a year, i dont remember much) about the community or how well organized it is, but if you want after I change flights I can message you and show you around!! I'm aiming to have enough saved by the end of the week, but idk if I'll be able to on account of me not spending real money on these types of games.

As for the flight's history, I was there when light won dom 3 weeks in a row (though earth has kinda outshined us now, but i think one day we can get them back >:3c ), and also that one specific battle between light & shadow, i dont remember if it has a specific name, but i can try to remember more details if you wanna message me!!
I started off in light, and I hope to move back there asap! Hopefully I can see you there eventually :D

I wasn't really active in the forums except for checking when dom pushes were because I have anxiety (that used to be much worse). so I'm afraid I can't tell you much (plus its been over a year, i dont remember much) about the community or how well organized it is, but if you want after I change flights I can message you and show you around!! I'm aiming to have enough saved by the end of the week, but idk if I'll be able to on account of me not spending real money on these types of games.

As for the flight's history, I was there when light won dom 3 weeks in a row (though earth has kinda outshined us now, but i think one day we can get them back >:3c ), and also that one specific battle between light & shadow, i dont remember if it has a specific name, but i can try to remember more details if you wanna message me!!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif Max | he/him | FR +3

zMFQXHl.png HCPDQtw.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
i'm in shadow but from what i gather light is pretty friendly and very active (esp in dominance) + light eyes are always pretty! i think you should choose w/e you think will be most comfortable for you :3c
i'm in shadow but from what i gather light is pretty friendly and very active (esp in dominance) + light eyes are always pretty! i think you should choose w/e you think will be most comfortable for you :3c
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
1 2