Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | for those of you who bought gems w/ USD
1 2 3 4 5
I didn't buy gems this time around, but I have before. And yes, totally! I like occasionally buying a few dollars worth here and there to help support sites I like.

And honestly...FR is one that I keep coming back to and have never regretted purchasing from before.
I didn't buy gems this time around, but I have before. And yes, totally! I like occasionally buying a few dollars worth here and there to help support sites I like.

And honestly...FR is one that I keep coming back to and have never regretted purchasing from before.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Absolutely. I've bought gems multiple times and I never regretted it once. Plus it supports the site
Absolutely. I've bought gems multiple times and I never regretted it once. Plus it supports the site
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-11-30 18:57:55" ] Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy. [/quote] This exactly! :D Especially after trying out Wolvden, I'll gladly give something back to FR when I can have Foresee Progeny for free, feed all dragons at once for free and use the same apparel piece how many times I want... xD
Reilata wrote on 2020-11-30 18:57:55:
Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy.
This exactly! :D Especially after trying out Wolvden, I'll gladly give something back to FR when I can have Foresee Progeny for free, feed all dragons at once for free and use the same apparel piece how many times I want... xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
I spent money to subscribe to people on twitch before, not anymore. i'd say buying gems for 5 dollar i did a couple times worth more then that.
Kinda odd question.

Have a good job, waste 20 every week on vodka and very expensive foods so whatever. if something give you joy nothing is a waste, FR is something that i enjoy too.

Edit:
Oh and in my currency 5 dollar is nothing too actually.
I spent money to subscribe to people on twitch before, not anymore. i'd say buying gems for 5 dollar i did a couple times worth more then that.
Kinda odd question.

Have a good job, waste 20 every week on vodka and very expensive foods so whatever. if something give you joy nothing is a waste, FR is something that i enjoy too.

Edit:
Oh and in my currency 5 dollar is nothing too actually.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I think 5 bucks for 500 gems is pretty dang worth it for the relatively low-cost goals I have! I usually do it when I have extra money to throw around and need something quick like hibernal den slots or a relatively cheap gene or something.

It's not something I'd spend my money on on the regular though- especially since I'm not financially independent and do NOT want to form a habit of spending my money on frivolous stuff like this for a possible future where I actually am.
I think 5 bucks for 500 gems is pretty dang worth it for the relatively low-cost goals I have! I usually do it when I have extra money to throw around and need something quick like hibernal den slots or a relatively cheap gene or something.

It's not something I'd spend my money on on the regular though- especially since I'm not financially independent and do NOT want to form a habit of spending my money on frivolous stuff like this for a possible future where I actually am.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
I buy 500 gems or so with anything I have left over at the end of the month...I just splurged to make my oldest dragon Hikari into a Veilspun mind you because it had to be done.

Most of my actual gem income comes from grinding and selling stuff at the AH though.
I buy 500 gems or so with anything I have left over at the end of the month...I just splurged to make my oldest dragon Hikari into a Veilspun mind you because it had to be done.

Most of my actual gem income comes from grinding and selling stuff at the AH though.
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Yep. I bought the gems to pay for something I expected to go up in price, so I considered it worth it to be able to get it Now, for This Much, when if I waited, all that would happen is that I'd have to spend more.
Yep. I bought the gems to pay for something I expected to go up in price, so I considered it worth it to be able to get it Now, for This Much, when if I waited, all that would happen is that I'd have to spend more.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Yes
Yes
91741235.png77876607.png
I've bought gems a time or two, and have never regretted it. It always felt worth it to me, so I could have things I enjoy.
I've bought gems a time or two, and have never regretted it. It always felt worth it to me, so I could have things I enjoy.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
i mean it helps support the site, why wouldn't it be worth it for that alone?
i mean it helps support the site, why wouldn't it be worth it for that alone?
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
1 2 3 4 5