Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | for those of you who bought gems w/ USD
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-11-30 18:57:55" ] Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy. [/quote] This^
Reilata wrote on 2020-11-30 18:57:55:
Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy.

This^
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Yep yep! I enjoy the site, so I enjoy supporting it by buying gems and getting nice things in return. :v I don't buy gems all the time, but when I do, I have no regrets.
Yep yep! I enjoy the site, so I enjoy supporting it by buying gems and getting nice things in return. :v I don't buy gems all the time, but when I do, I have no regrets.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I've bought mostly to gift gems to friends for birthdays/holidays, but have bought myself a couple packs as well for the same reasons and sometimes just because I want too haha. Don't want it to become a habit but this is the first free to play game that i've ever bought currency for and I figure- it's given me basically 6 straight years of daily fun and stress relief, I can afford to support it now and then.
I've bought mostly to gift gems to friends for birthdays/holidays, but have bought myself a couple packs as well for the same reasons and sometimes just because I want too haha. Don't want it to become a habit but this is the first free to play game that i've ever bought currency for and I figure- it's given me basically 6 straight years of daily fun and stress relief, I can afford to support it now and then.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-11-30 18:57:55" ] Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy. [/quote] I like supporting sites like this that bring me joy. If they didn't have money, they couldn't pay for the server costs, hosting and the constant development each and every month. I mean we literally are having this giant site wide update in pieces. I haven't seen that anywhere else, TBH.
Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy.

I like supporting sites like this that bring me joy. If they didn't have money, they couldn't pay for the server costs, hosting and the constant development each and every month. I mean we literally are having this giant site wide update in pieces. I haven't seen that anywhere else, TBH.
Y3kY2LN.png
I have spent at least $500 Australian Dollars on this hellsite in the last 5 or so years. Don't really have any regrets about it tho lol, because it was a very slow process and that money would have gone towards fast food either way.
I have spent at least $500 Australian Dollars on this hellsite in the last 5 or so years. Don't really have any regrets about it tho lol, because it was a very slow process and that money would have gone towards fast food either way.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-11-30 18:57:55" ] Of course. It's no different than using it to go out to eat or watch some movies. Part of the entertainment budget for something I enjoy. [/quote] Well said! This is it for me too :>
Well said! This is it for me too :>
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I'm in quarantine! Money that I'd normally be spending on expensive fancy grocery store sushi and caramel lattes is staying in my pockets these days. So I decided to spend my disposable income on Flight Rising instead. I rationalize it to myself, but honestly, I'm happy to be supporting this site that's brought me so much joy over the last five years!

Also, I'm an adult! I have a job! I pay taxes! And I can spend my moneys on pixel dragons if I want! :p
I'm in quarantine! Money that I'd normally be spending on expensive fancy grocery store sushi and caramel lattes is staying in my pockets these days. So I decided to spend my disposable income on Flight Rising instead. I rationalize it to myself, but honestly, I'm happy to be supporting this site that's brought me so much joy over the last five years!

Also, I'm an adult! I have a job! I pay taxes! And I can spend my moneys on pixel dragons if I want! :p
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Totally. I love the Veilspun I gened up, and I like that Flight Rising exists rather than having closed down for lack of funds years ago...
Totally. I love the Veilspun I gened up, and I like that Flight Rising exists rather than having closed down for lack of funds years ago...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I try to make every purchase count, so in my mind, yes it's worth it. While I still worry about my spending habits and try not to go on just impulse, it feels good knowing it's going into supporting this site. Plus, I made most of my gems back on selling the veilspun parents and their offspring through the AH. If my other two hatchlings sell, I'll make some profit. If they only sell for lower, at least I still have their fully gened parents who are each still pretty in their own way
I try to make every purchase count, so in my mind, yes it's worth it. While I still worry about my spending habits and try not to go on just impulse, it feels good knowing it's going into supporting this site. Plus, I made most of my gems back on selling the veilspun parents and their offspring through the AH. If my other two hatchlings sell, I'll make some profit. If they only sell for lower, at least I still have their fully gened parents who are each still pretty in their own way
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Instant gratification is always worth it.
Instant gratification is always worth it.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5