Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you collect skins you don't like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2020-11-25 16:25:26" ] I have a handful of UMAs I've impulsed with the intention of finding dragons to wear them... eventually. [/quote] you didn't have to call me out like this
Hawktalon wrote on 2020-11-25 16:25:26:
I have a handful of UMAs I've impulsed with the intention of finding dragons to wear them... eventually.
you didn't have to call me out like this
wq9PoXA.png
I get all the ones I find interesting even if I don’t have a dragon for it yet since maybe I’ll use it later.
I get all the ones I find interesting even if I don’t have a dragon for it yet since maybe I’ll use it later.
ldNLSdw.png
Yeah, I try to get at least one of every fest skin.
I don't actively collect coli skins but my goal is one of each, also.
I ignore UMAs for the most part.
Yeah, I try to get at least one of every fest skin.
I don't actively collect coli skins but my goal is one of each, also.
I ignore UMAs for the most part.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
yes

just so i can trade them later for somethin i like but for now yea
yes

just so i can trade them later for somethin i like but for now yea
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
[quote name="Digimon11" date="2020-11-26 14:00:25" ] I get all the ones I find interesting even if I don’t have a dragon for it yet since maybe I’ll use it later. [/quote] This, basically. I've even found use for full-body skins.
Digimon11 wrote on 2020-11-26 14:00:25:

This, basically. I've even found use for full-body skins.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I used to get every festival skin for every holiday. Now I just get the ones that I think look nice, even if they aren't exactly my taste, and I always brew the baldwin ones. I have just WAY too many skins tbh, sooooooooo many. It's definitely a problem.
I used to get every festival skin for every holiday. Now I just get the ones that I think look nice, even if they aren't exactly my taste, and I always brew the baldwin ones. I have just WAY too many skins tbh, sooooooooo many. It's definitely a problem.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
i keep because maybe in a couple years it'll be worth something and i can make moniey
i keep because maybe in a couple years it'll be worth something and i can make moniey
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7