Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you collect skins you don't like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't collect skins at all. Any I get, I put into the AH immediately, hopefully to be bought by someone who's happy to get it.
I don't collect skins at all. Any I get, I put into the AH immediately, hopefully to be bought by someone who's happy to get it.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I collect Male Skydancer Skins. As for others I simply hold on to them for a few years, then sell them when they're more profitable.
I collect Male Skydancer Skins. As for others I simply hold on to them for a few years, then sell them when they're more profitable.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Gimme all skins; I'm only picky if it's full coverage or an expensive UM
Gimme all skins; I'm only picky if it's full coverage or an expensive UM
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
I don't pay cash money for skins I don't like, but I do try and have one of every skin per festival whether or not I have a dragon I want to put it on.
I don't pay cash money for skins I don't like, but I do try and have one of every skin per festival whether or not I have a dragon I want to put it on.
I collect skins that I think would look pretty, and if I just randomly get an ugly one, I'll keep it anyway because I hoard skins!
I collect skins that I think would look pretty, and if I just randomly get an ugly one, I'll keep it anyway because I hoard skins!
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
Yes. The unpopular breeds sometimes increase in value a lot because people don't buy many and then enthusiasts come along and there aren't many in circulation.
Yes. The unpopular breeds sometimes increase in value a lot because people don't buy many and then enthusiasts come along and there aren't many in circulation.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
I'll keep at least one of each skin I get but I barely buy any. I've bought two if I'm not mistaken.
I'll keep at least one of each skin I get but I barely buy any. I've bought two if I'm not mistaken.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I collect any that are not full coverage. I used to collect them all but I have plenty of full coverage skins (and don't really use them) so.
I collect any that are not full coverage. I used to collect them all but I have plenty of full coverage skins (and don't really use them) so.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I always get one of each festival skin as you never know when you might use one! It took a few years, but I started using some of my stashed skins and accents when I decided to start collecting G1s. Slap a skin on that baby and you don't have to think about how much its genes will drain your savings!
I always get one of each festival skin as you never know when you might use one! It took a few years, but I started using some of my stashed skins and accents when I decided to start collecting G1s. Slap a skin on that baby and you don't have to think about how much its genes will drain your savings!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Nope. Only exception is if I get a chest or two via gathering/coli or if I have extra materials and brew one at Baldwin's. Then I hold on to them for trades, but they really don't sell or trade well at all anymore....
Nope. Only exception is if I get a chest or two via gathering/coli or if I have extra materials and brew one at Baldwin's. Then I hold on to them for trades, but they really don't sell or trade well at all anymore....
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7