Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you collect skins you don't like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
For example, a festival skin for a breed you don't favor. Do you get one just to have one, or not bother because you have no use for it?
For example, a festival skin for a breed you don't favor. Do you get one just to have one, or not bother because you have no use for it?
105143.png
I collect skins period. I don't actively hunt them out if I don't like them, but I don't chuck them if I don't. Maybe it's because I'm a lazy seller. I currently have 14 pages of skins that I should probably do something about it.
I collect skins period. I don't actively hunt them out if I don't like them, but I don't chuck them if I don't. Maybe it's because I'm a lazy seller. I currently have 14 pages of skins that I should probably do something about it.
VGxuHXT.png
I get at least 1 of every fest skin if I can, even if I will never use it.
I have too many skins now that will never get used.
I get at least 1 of every fest skin if I can, even if I will never use it.
I have too many skins now that will never get used.
TOW2n3q.png
Yes lol I don't buy them if I'm not a fan of the art but I have so many pages of skins I do love that I have no use for. Most are fest skins but I have a handful of UMAs I've impulsed with the intention of finding dragons to wear them... eventually.
Yes lol I don't buy them if I'm not a fan of the art but I have so many pages of skins I do love that I have no use for. Most are fest skins but I have a handful of UMAs I've impulsed with the intention of finding dragons to wear them... eventually.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png

I only get skins I like during fests. I rarely buy the skins for Ancients as well.

I only get skins I like during fests. I rarely buy the skins for Ancients as well.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
No. I don't collect them. Only the ones I have a dragon to go for and possibly use later on. But even then, I usually get just one or two copies if the skin or accent is something I like.
No. I don't collect them. Only the ones I have a dragon to go for and possibly use later on. But even then, I usually get just one or two copies if the skin or accent is something I like.
I used to when skin options where limited. Now I'm stuck with a bunch.
I used to when skin options where limited. Now I'm stuck with a bunch.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
I used to. There is a whole collection of skins in my vault that I will never use because I used to buy one of every skin during every festival until I finally got tired of dropping that much money every month on things that were never going to do anything but sit in my vault collecting dust. Now I just buy the ones that I actually like and might conceivably find a use for at some point.
I used to. There is a whole collection of skins in my vault that I will never use because I used to buy one of every skin during every festival until I finally got tired of dropping that much money every month on things that were never going to do anything but sit in my vault collecting dust. Now I just buy the ones that I actually like and might conceivably find a use for at some point.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
No. I only collect skins I like/use on my permas. Anything else is instantly sold.
No. I only collect skins I like/use on my permas. Anything else is instantly sold.
if i like them, i'll get them regardless of breed, because i never know if i'll end up with a dragon it'll look good on later and i don't want to shell out 300G to get it again if there is. i don't get ones i don't like, though.
if i like them, i'll get them regardless of breed, because i never know if i'll end up with a dragon it'll look good on later and i don't want to shell out 300G to get it again if there is. i don't get ones i don't like, though.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7