Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have your FR acc ID memorized?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Yep! I put it on all my adopts/commissions - 244603 ^_^
Yep! I put it on all my adopts/commissions - 244603 ^_^
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
yes, cuz it’s nearly a palindrome so it’s easy: 135553
yes, cuz it’s nearly a palindrome so it’s easy: 135553
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I sometimes do art and I add my ID number to it

Better remember it then look at it everytime lol
I sometimes do art and I add my ID number to it

Better remember it then look at it everytime lol
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
I do, so I can add it to whatever art I end up doing. Luckily my ID is really short and easy to remember :V
I do, so I can add it to whatever art I end up doing. Luckily my ID is really short and easy to remember :V
UEKFohX.png
I still know mine from the days if tumblr when you gave everyone your account ID to make sure they were sending stuff to the right person.
I still know mine from the days if tumblr when you gave everyone your account ID to make sure they were sending stuff to the right person.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Yes, mine's #10447! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] I have it memorized because before the work-in-progress layout update started splitting the site into old (www) and new (www1) pages, the most convenient way to share your account on other sites was to give your ID # alongside your username so they could be sure they were interacting with the right account. It's been so long that I can't remember whether or not user search had a period of being disabled like forum and dragon search, but it really just came down to the user search being inconvenient for the other person to have to use to find you and because even if you change your username, your ID # never changes. Now it's not as big of a deal to not have your ID # memorized because you can get to anybody's profile via just their username, like this: https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/n/spy ...but it's still better to have the ID # jic someone is using another person's old username.
Yes, mine's #10447!

I have it memorized because before the work-in-progress layout update started splitting the site into old (www) and new (www1) pages, the most convenient way to share your account on other sites was to give your ID # alongside your username so they could be sure they were interacting with the right account. It's been so long that I can't remember whether or not user search had a period of being disabled like forum and dragon search, but it really just came down to the user search being inconvenient for the other person to have to use to find you and because even if you change your username, your ID # never changes. Now it's not as big of a deal to not have your ID # memorized because you can get to anybody's profile via just their username, like this: https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/n/spy ...but it's still better to have the ID # jic someone is using another person's old username.
Honestly I know my progenitors' numbers (26 and 27) more than my account, (74). Because I have a bookmark to my account page, I don't have to memorize it too often, but I used to scry my progens often, so I know those better.
Honestly I know my progenitors' numbers (26 and 27) more than my account, (74). Because I have a bookmark to my account page, I don't have to memorize it too often, but I used to scry my progens often, so I know those better.
Jc6ZU5D.png
406622 is easy to remember with those repeating numbers
406622 is easy to remember with those repeating numbers
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales