Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have your FR acc ID memorized?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Yep. 6774 is an easy one. If I had joined later and it was longer I'd probably mess it up all the time lol
Yep. 6774 is an easy one. If I had joined later and it was longer I'd probably mess it up all the time lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Assert dominance by calling somebody by their id name
Assert dominance by calling somebody by their id name
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Yes, #359958. It's mostly a palindrome except for the number at the end, so it was fairly easy for me to memorize. If it were harder i think i would still have memorized it by now, though; I use it scarcely but it's useful to me to not have to look it up every time I want it
Yes, #359958. It's mostly a palindrome except for the number at the end, so it was fairly easy for me to memorize. If it were harder i think i would still have memorized it by now, though; I use it scarcely but it's useful to me to not have to look it up every time I want it
Mine is 210999, was that special?[emoji=guardian confused size=1]
Mine is 210999, was that special?
Do5TvZy.png
i have, 543171. i'm pretty good at memorizing 6-digit numbers thanks to a game i used to play
i have, 543171. i'm pretty good at memorizing 6-digit numbers thanks to a game i used to play
Haha yeah, 333985
Haha yeah, 333985
FD1rkPC.png
I've got mine memorized - 356808

Post edited for player safety and privacy.
I've got mine memorized - 356808

Post edited for player safety and privacy.
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
I partake in a bit of dominance and events where you input your ID in case your user changes, and I have changed my user, so I actually recognize myself by my ID number faster than my username xD
I partake in a bit of dominance and events where you input your ID in case your user changes, and I have changed my user, so I actually recognize myself by my ID number faster than my username xD
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Yup, 21110. Easy enough to remember!
Yup, 21110. Easy enough to remember!
vbbxBX.png
Nooooo because i do not pay attention and I never seem to need it
Nooooo because i do not pay attention and I never seem to need it
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16